Chapter 16: Armaan's answer to Tara

Rajmahal:

It has still time for lunch so Ragini gesture something to Radhika and she nod...

Radhika: Abhi, take all the youngster and show the palace... (hinted something to him)

Abhimanyu understand...

Abhimanyu: hmm bhai let's go and we will show the palace to Bhabhi maa...

Hearing this Armaan and Tara first look at Abhimanyu and then each other... but Abhira, Abir, Akshita and Akshit scream with happiness and stand up on their place...

Abhira and Akshita hold Tara's hand and started moving towards stairs to show her their special place of hangout...

Behind them others such as Armaan, Abir, Akshit, Karan and Sana follow...

But Sana was too jealous of Tara because she shows the attachment of her with Rathor family... so she thought to use the chance to brainwash Rathors...and smirked secretly...

Others are busy in their talk of their work and all...

Here Abhira holds Tara's hand and take her to the place where they spend their time and do their little party...

Abhira: Bhabhi maa, see this is our favorite place, we sibling spend our time here and do small parties here... (excitedly say this) the most important thing that you will like is that (pointing towards swing)

Tara: wow it's beautiful... (admiring the place)

Karan: Taru, you get your favorite place... (chuckling)

Akshita: which one Karan Bhai...

Karan: swing... she like to spend her time on swing... (smilingly)

Abhira: really, then we will spend here our time... (loudly) and you know Bhabhi maa Bhai sa had beautiful swing then this in his room you will like it more than this... (whispering in her ear)

Hearing this Tara blush slightly and then admire the place, but she is unknown that someone is looking at her admiringly... and that is Armaan... and also, he mentally notes down about Tara's liking in his mind...

Then they all move in Rajmahal and talk to each other... suddenly Abhimanyu gesture to Abhira to take Tara to THE PLACE as they have to make to be bride and groom to talk...

Abhira: Bhabhi maa let's go I will take you to a special place...