Meeting a Uchiha

Miyoko was enjoying school

Miyoko was enjoying school. She enjoyed learning and having access to the library. Kazuno had been helping her keep up with her training. He really had internalized the parental role. Miyoko didn't like the idea of a guardian at first but after knowing Kazuno for nearly a month, he grew on her. She still had yet to say a word but she made a new friend.

Hinata Hyuga was her name. She was a shy, quiet girl who was the daughter of a head clan member. The two quiet girls spent their time in comfortable silence while doing homework or crafts. Miyoko also accompanied the girl in training at times.

The Hokage had been having frequent meetings with the white haired girl as well. He wanted to make sure she liked Konoha and had no intentions of running. He also asked her questions about the Chisuzu Clan to gain more intel. Miyoko still never said a word.

Miyoko and Naruto had grown their friendship as well. Naruto was now invited to dinner once a week. Miyoko had attempted to help Naruto in his ninja training but he never listened; stating he could do it all on his own. She never argued as it was his decision.

Miyoko had just left Naruto's apartment. He had caught a cold a couple days ago and was still getting over it. Miyoko had dropped off some food, made him shower, and tidied his apartment. Miyoko paused, looking at the afternoon sky. The clouds were moving faster today and she didn't want to miss out on their beauty.

That was until something knocked into her. She fell on her butt, not expecting the run in. She looked ahead of her and saw the popular dark-haired boy from her class. She got up and dusted herself off before reaching a hand out to him. The boy had tears in his eyes from the scrap in his knee from falling. He looked up to her and recognized her from class. "It-It's you." The boy mumbled with a blush on his face.

The boy seemed to know who she was. Everyone knew who she was. She was Miyoko Chisuzu, the pretty yet scary but totally talented girl who just moved to Konoha. She also happened to be the young boy's crush. Who would've thought that the boy who could've gotten any girl he wanted, liked the only girl who wanted nothing to do with him.

"Sasuke..." said a deep voice from behind the young boy. "are you going to take her hand?"

Sasuke's eyes widened at the voice and rushed to get up and hide behind his brother's leg. Miyoko let her hand down and looked at the pair. They were siblings. You could tell because they were almost identical. Miyoko went to turn around to walk away when the older sibling stopped her. "Wait...I'm sorry for my brother. Sasuke, apologize."

Sasuke looked up at his brother with a fuming pout then back at the girl who was facing him once again. "Nii-san..."

"Sasuke, don't pout. You bumped into her. It's only right that you apologize."

Sasuke took a deep breath before stepping ahead of his brother. He looked up at her face to look at where her eyes would be. "I'm sorry I bumped into you. I wasn't looking where I was going. Please, accept my apology." Sasuke bowed lightly.

Miyoko smiled lightly before putting a hand on his head to pet him. His eyes widened in surprise as they looked back up at her. He saw her smile that made his heart skip and stomach flutter.

"Sasuke, time to go. Moms probably worried." The elder spoke.

Sasuke blinked and stopped staring at her. "Um My name is Sasuke Uchiha. This is my big brother Itachi. Maybe...we can be friends." Sasuke avoided looking at her in shyness.

On the outside, Miyoko held her smile as she nodded. She watched carefully as Itachi took Sasuke by the hand and led him away. Miyoko waved as Sasuke looked back at her. His face was still flushed.

"So that's her huh?" Itachi smiled.

"Nii-san!" Sasuke pouted.

After the two were focused in their own world, neither noticed the hateful glare in Miyoko's eyes as they turned their backs on her. The Uchiha Clan, ranking in the top ten known clans. A clan who ultimately helped in the demise of her own Clan. She had decided right then and there, she'd kill everyone in said Clan to avenge her own.

Hours later, Kazuno found Miyoko staring up at the sky in a tree just outside their apartment. He was worried when she didn't come home for dinner. He sighed, knowing that he could never know what was really going on inside her head as she never spoke. He stood at a distance and watched her like the first night they met.

Kakashi was walking the streets after having a late dinner. He was mainly focused on his new copy of Icha-Icha. Until he felt his brother's chakra and was expecting to be wrapped up against his will. Only nothing happened. Kakashi looked up in search of Kazuno. He eventually saw him sitting under a tree with his eyes closed.

Kakashi's eyes widened and he flashed over. "Kazuno!"

The elder opened his eyes to shush his sibling. Kakashi furrowed his brow in confusion. Kazuno pointed his finger at Miyoko in a tree a few yards away. "I'm keeping an eye on her." Kazuno explained.

Kakashi sighed before taking a seat next to his brother. Before Kazuno left for nine months on some mission, he used to never leave Kakashi alone. Kazuno even joined the Anbu for him. Kakashi felt perfectly capable in himself but it did shame him slightly that his older brother had saved his life more times than he'd like to admit. He was always too proud to show his gratitude. Though, if he was being honest, there were times where he wished Kazuno didn't save him.

Kazuno was always there, even when Kakashi didn't want him to be. Kakashi knew why. Kazuno was always worried about him and even when they were young took on a more motherly, protective brother role. Kazuno was very nurturing both physically and emotionally. He always tried to support Kakashi but Kakashi thought he could do it all on his own. He also hated to admit Kazuno was his biggest coping mechanism. Kazuno could always tell what and when something was wrong.

He guessed that was why Kazuno was sitting by a tree at 11 o'clock at night. "I've built a bond with her. It pains me that I can't help her." Kazuno spoke quietly.

"Who is she?"

"She was my mission." Kakashi looked at his brother closely. "She is Miyoko Chisuzu. The second to last remaining Chisuzu member."

The silence was deafening for a while. Kakashi eventually broke that. "I suppose that's why she hates me."

"Hate?"

"She indirectly attacked me the first time we met. She hates me because of your bond. I'm grateful. You're not up my ass anymore." Kakashi joked.

Kazuno smiled nostalgically. "She's been my main focus. She's not just a mission. She's become a lot more than that."

"I see......I'll help you." Kakashi claimed.

Kazuno furrowed his brows, "With what?"

"Looking out for her." Kakashi answered.

Wc: 1228