6.0

AURORA brought her hand up lazily and smacked her phone too try and stop the loud alarm that she has pressed snooze on five times

she groaned as she sat up and turned the alarm off.

suddenly she heard scratching at her door and watched it open as her dog boomer came running in. he jumped up onto her bed and rested himself on her lap.

she groaned and patted his head before trying too push him off "get off fatty."

boomer let out a yawn before lying back down but leant a bit too far as he suddenly rolled off of her lap.

she smiled as she looked down at boomer, before painfully dragging herself out of bed.

aurora sat down at her vanity, pressing play on her playlist, as she began to get ready.

it was really cold today so she wore a black grey tracksuit. she tied a bandanna around the front of her head and left her curly hair down.

her makeup consisted off concealer, mascara and her favourite lip combo.

as she walked downstairs too make her breakfast, she heard boomer following behind her.

for breakfast it was nice and simply cheerios.

she poured out her breakfast and took a seat at the breakfast bar. suddenly, a vibration from her phone went off.

she pulled it out from her pocket and opened the text. reading rue.

 reading rue

RUE

can't walk w u

why?

mind yo business

ok cool
iono what's up w u but
don't fuckin come back too me
when ur ass is feelin sorry again
seen 8:17am