1.0

AURORA listened to the music that played in RUEs room as she danced around

AURORA listened to the music that played in RUEs room as she danced around. aurora sat on rues bed with her back against the headboard and played with a bouncy ball that she found on the floor.

rue was pacing back and forth, ranting on about how her life was in rehab.

aurora nodded to her words and now and then mumbling small 'yea's.

she had no actual clue what rue was trying to say. she made points about how it was useless and then swapped to how she is glad to be home.

suddenly aurora jumped to the sudden high pitch in rues voice "we are going to see fezco come on" she demanded while grabbing auroras wrist and dragging her out of her room.

on the way out the house rues mum LESLIE stopped them, "where are you going? dinners nearly ready." she explained while gesturing to the near enough cooked food.

while rue made up a fake lie that they was going back to auroras house to get some overnight clothes, aurora glanced at the food.

leslie had made a nice roast dinner, something aurora had not had in a very long time. her stomach rumbled at the sight of it.

her thoughts suddenly got interrupted when she was once again yanked out the door.

they began their walk to the corner shop.

as they approached the shop they was greeted by a familiar ginger head. aurora had been to the shop a few times before but not to buy anything, it was usually from her friends dragging her their.

she had a calm atmosphere with fezco and always seemed to offer her smiles, even if she didn't return them.

they walked up to where he was sitting when he spoke "well, look who's ass is back"

"better than ever" rue spoke while rocking back and forth on her heels.

"did i miss much?" she asked as aurora continued to stare at fezco. it was a bad habit she had. she always found herself staring at people.

"some new girl in town i think your gonna be friends with" he spoke lowly.

"who?"

"shit, iono." he said with a small shrug in his shoulders.

"she came here yesterday lookin' all Sailor Moon and shit." he explained while rue gave him a blank stare.

"i'm thinking to myself, like, look like somebody rue would get along with" he spoke before lighting his cigarette.

rue gave a slight nod and shrug, knowing fezco had no idea what his words meant. aurora on the other hand, stuffed her hands into her jumper pocket starting to feel cold and irritated.

"so how long you been back?" fezco quizzed rue.

"five days."

the conversation continued and ended when rue spoke "yeah well, the worlds gonna end and i haven't even graduated high school yet." her arms opening out.