5.0

AURORA felt a pounding sensation though her head

AURORA felt a pounding sensation though her head. she let out a groan as she turned around. and then another pounding feeling entered her head.

she pushed herself up to a sitting position and brought one of her hands up too her head to try and stop the pain.

her eyes slowly began to open. she was lead on a sofa, wait. this isn't her sofa?

she raised her head just too be met with a pair of eyes that have been lurking on her for a very long time.

ashtray sat on the small arm chair sofa with his arms crossed and a cold stare burning through her.

she continued too stare back at him before another pain shit through her head causing her too groan and push against her forehead.

"morning too you too."she muttered.

"where is fezco?" she asked while looking down at her hands too process what was happening.

she got no response.

she turned her head too look over at him but all she got in response was a harsh glare.

"okay.." she trailed off.

she looked around not knowing what to say next. she slowly moved the fluffy blanket off of her legs as she turned to stand up.

"im just gonna go-" she cut her self off with a groan as her head began pounding as soon as she stood up.

"sit down." ashtray spoke lowly.

she turned too him confused, although he remained sat.

"okay.." she sat down again with her legs crossed as she stared back at him.

he let out a sigh as he stood up and made his way too the kitchen. her eyes followed him.

he opened a cabinet and reached for a tub, her eyes furrowed as she watched him grab something. he walked over too the sink and filled up a glass of water, before coming back over too her.

she watched as his eyes stayed glued too hers the whole time.

he stared at her for a moment for stretching his arm out and offering her the pull in his hand.

she gave him a unimpressed look, too which he realised and furrowed his eyes.

"you expect me too just take a random pill from you?" she joked with a small sigh.

he rolled his eyes and pushed the pill closer to her "for you're head dumbass." he spoke.

auroras face softened. he was actually being nice too her? strange.

she frowned and took the pill from his hand, ignoring the weird tingling feeling she now had on her hand. ashtray also deciding that his hand felt weird because of her touch.