18.0

AURORA brang her hand up too her face as she wiped the sweat off

she finally made it too the school, after finishing a tiring session of pe.

she was still in her kit and she felt disgusting.

she huffed as she finally walked into the store, ashtray was sat on the counter counting a stack of money.

his attention turned too her once he heard a big sigh.

she dumped her bags on the floor next to the counter before jumping too sit next to him.

he noticed the sweat that covered her skin and her slightly redness cheeks.

"rough day?" he joked as he continued counting the money.

"i can't breathe." she sighed as she grabbed her water from her bag and took a few sips.

"why you all gross?" he wondered.

she turned too him with a hurt expression and slightly slapped the back of his head.

"the fuck!" he spoke while rubbing the spot.

she laughed before grabbing her phone and scrolling through tiktok.

he noticed how she was barely speaking today, it probably wasn't even a big deal. but he wanted her too talk.

he jumped off the side and walked too the fridge, grabbed a certain drink before making his way back too the counter.

he offered her the drunk. she turned too him confused, but once she realised what he was giving her, a small smile appeared on her face.

"thanks ash." she grinned before opening it and taking a sip.

he nodded at her before they got interrupted by a group of footsteps.

four boys entered the shop, they looked a little younger than both ashtray and aurora.

"yo ashtray you got sum shit on you?" the shortest boy spoke.

aurora didn't really understand what they were speaking about, until ashtray nodded and pulled his backpack up and unzipped it.

"whatchu want?" he spoke roughly.

aurora noticed how he never used that tone on her, even if he was annoyed with her he still managed to keep a soft tone.

"a quarter for each of us." he spoke while grabbing his money.

ashtray nodded and started sorting out the bags.

"yo, what's yo name?" one of the boys asked aurora. he had a weird looking bowl cut, and a big gap in the front of his teeth.

aurora looked him up and down, and decided too ignore him.

ashtray continued too sort out the bags, but listened closely just too make sure they wasn't gonna start something.