15.0

AURORA rested her head against the backseat car door

she was currently in the car with fezco and ashtray, they was talking a load of random stuff about business.

aurora stared out the window and took in her surrounds.

"yo aj." fezco spoke while looking through the cars mirror.

"yeah?" she lifted her head up.

"you coming back too ours for a chinese? or you wanna go home?" he asked her while focusing on the road.

"i ent ever sayin no too food." she shrugged.

fezco let out a laugh as ashtray scoffed with a slight laugh.

fezco turned too the younger boy who had a slight smile on his face.

he smiled at him before continuing the journey home.

as they arrived at the brothers house.

ashtray turned too aurora who was pulling her dress down slightly.

"come with me." he spoke before leading her too his room.

she followed after him and watched as he pulled out some grey joggers and an oversized white nike top.

"change into this shit if you want, cus yo ass looks uncomfortable in that now." he motioned too the dress that kept rising up.

she nodded "thanks ash."

ash. ash. ash.

he had never heard anyone call him that except fezco. and the fact that she was calling him it, drives him crazy.

"come out when your ready." he spoke before closing the door and letting her get dressed.

aurora slipped out of the black dress and
changed into the clothes ash had left for her.

the top was a little baggy, and the joggers were like two sizes bigger than her size.

she took off her shoes and placed them next too her folded dress.

she threw her hair into a messy bun due too her curls being abit frizzy now.

she walked back out too the front room area too see them stood in the kitchen.

ashtray heard her footsteps and his head shot up, his eyes travelled up and down her figure now in his clothes. she looked better than he did in them.

"so is everyone happy wit this?" fezco asked while showing them the food he was going too order.

aurora nodded "yeah." while ashtray agreed.

"it'll be here in 20 minutes." he spoke while walking over too the front room.

ashtray walked over too the bigger couch and took a seat while fezco took the small couch.

"i'll be back in a sec i just need too go toilet."aurora spoke while walking down the hallway.