13.0

AURORA held back from getting up and ragging the two girls around by their hairs

"hey aj." ruby spoke with a high pitch tone.

"it's aurora." she corrected ruby, still refusing too look at the girl.

"i don't care." she laughed.

"we just wanted to say that you and ashtray are very cute." alexia spoke with a cheesy smile.

"we ent together." aurora muttered.

"sure." alexia tutted.

aurora rolled her eyes and looked up at the girls "can you fuck off now?"

benjamin had a disgusted look on his face as he stared at the two girls.

they must have noticed this as alexia spoke "why the fuck are you looking at us like that?"

aurora turned too benjamin and noticed his glare.

but he didn't answer them.

"are you gonna answer?" ruby insulted while stepping closer him.

aurora frowned "bro fuck off, no one wants too be smothered with your deadly ass breath."

alexia scoffed "she wasn't talking too you."

aurora shrugged "and i wasn't talking too you?"

benjamin suddenly stood up and took his tray with him. aurora shot both girls a glare before getting up and following after him.

although, aurora ignored the two girls still following.

benjamin and aurora walked over and began emptying their trays.

"you don't like speaking up for yourself so you?" ruby pushed him.

aurora knew why benjamin wasn't speaking.

if he had anymore bad strikes in school, there's a high chance he would be kicked out.

"stupid ass fag." ruby muttered as alexia laughed.

and that, pushed it.

aurora couldn't hold back now. she turned around and grabbed ruby's hair, harshly pulling on it causing her too fall flat onto the floor.

"omg!" she squealed on the floor while holding her head.

"what the fuck is wrong with you!" alexia shouted while crouching down next to her friend.

"what's wrong with me? crazy that you have just asked me."  she spoke with a laugh, before getting pulled away by benjamin.

the two quickly rushed away from the scene, making sure not too get caught by the principal.

the duo exited the building and began too walk down a random street.

benjamin had kinda wondered if aurora was into ashtray like that or not, but he didn't wanna piss her off.