19.0

AURORA tossed and turned in her bed for what felt like the hundredth time that night

her brain just wouldn't shut off, and it was causing her too get stressed out.

she rolled onto her back with a big huff.

she turned too check the time in her phone, it read 23:02pm.

she let out a groan as she flopped back onto her pillow.

suddenly her door bell rang.

her eyes slightly widened as she felt her heart beat increase. who the fuck was at her door this late at night?

she slowly crept out of bed and made her way downstairs.

she stood on her tippy toes too look through the door ring.

but she couldn't really see much from how dark it was.

she slowly opened the door too reveal ashtray.

she let out a loud sigh and rested her head on the door.

"you good?" he asked as watched her slowly relax.

"i thought you was a fucking randomer." she spoke and shook her head before looking up at him.

he didn't have the same hard expression on his face. instead, he just looked really tired.

"um do you wanna?" she nodded her head inwards, offering too talk.

he nodded as he followed her upstairs.

aurora looked down at her outfit.

she was slightly ashamed that he caught her in some spider-man pyjama pants and a black oversized tee.

ashtray sat on the end of auroras bed and rested his head in his hands.

she frowned at his actions before joining him on the bed.

she sat criss cross next to him, not too sure on what too do. comforting two people in one night was rather exhausting.

"okay this is gonna be fucking hard for me too say so just bare with me okay?" he spoke in a soft but serious manner.

aurora was slightly confused but nodded "okay."

he looked around, trying to figure out what too say.

"i'm sorry i snapped at you earlier." he muttered still staring at the floor.

"you was right. i fucking hate the shit i have to do just too make sure me and fez are able too stay living. i've only ever had this type fucked up life though. i don't needa change it and i don't want too. i just snapped and i was a real bitch." he explained, remaining his gaze low.

aurora looked around her room, she understood what he was saying but didn't know how to respond.

"it's fine." she shrugged.