8.0

AURORA was scrolling mindlessly on her phone at her breakfast bar while eating a bowl of cereal

she was officially doing something she could never imagine herself doing before. she was stalking ashtrays instagram.

although, it was a bit fucking difficult due too he had only posted one thing. and that was a picture of a stack of money and weed.

aurora let out a groan of boredom and she began scrolling on tiktok.

suddenly, her front door opened and slammed shut.

she turned too see her mum sloppily walking into the kitchen.

"hello daughter" she spoke with a small smirk on her face.

aurora gave a harsh glare as she tried too bite back many insults.

"hi." she spoke through gritted teeth.

she watched as her mother passed by her and opened the fridge.

"where the fuck is all the food?" her mum spoke in a harsh tone. and there it is, aurora thought. her mums mood switches soo quickly.

aurora decided too not respond, she was never the type of person too let someone be rude and walk over her. but when it came too her mum, she was abit of a coward.

she just wanted a normal relationship with her mum.

her mum chuckled as she turned too face aurora "what? you not gonna talk now?"

aurora stayed silent.

"fucking pathetic honestly." her mum spoke with grit.

once again, aurora stayed silent.

hayley jones was not a women of patience, that was for sure.

"answer me!" she yelled at her daughter, now walking towards her.

and for the last time, aurora stayed silent.

her mum scoffed into her daughters face.

she began walking around the kitchen island to leave again.

"god, sometimes i wish it was me who died and not your fucking farther. now i'm just stuck with a rude and selfish brat of a daughter." her mum laughed.

this got aurora attention.

"what the fuck did you just say?" aurora spoke as she slowly felt herself getting worked up.

hayley's eyes widened "and she speaks!"

"don't ever talk about dad like that." aurora looked at her with nothing but disgust.