Wow, new world. Yippe.

"Wow. I really loved that gaming session!"

A boy no older than 16 was sitting in a chair infornt of a monitor, his voice was dead and his eyes held no emotion either, can you blame him? He had just been called the N-word multiple times, the reason? He talked. No seriously that's the reason.

"Y/N!!!! WE NEED MILK!!!"

That was his mother screaming at him to go to the grocery store to get milk and make it back, unlike a certain someone.

"ON IT!"

Y/n stood up walked out of his room and took the keys and his wallet and went outside to get milk.

After awhile he finally reached his destination.

"Why was that such a long walk?"

Walking in he was met with you're average super model cashier who smiled at him, in response he smiled back.

Getting the milk, he went and paid for it.

"Hi, I'd like to pay for the milk."

The cashier just looked at him weirdly.

"Who says it like that?"

"I do."

"Ok."

The only conversation carried out, the rest was just them in silence with the only noise being made being a *beep*  as she beeped his shi (I don't know what It's called)

He walked out and looked at his phone seeing he got texts from his friend about how bad shoko from jjk was, while crossing the street he texted back that she was bad.

*BEEP!*

"The fu-?"

*CRASH!!!!*

There he was laying on the middle of the street after being hit by a fucking bus.

The bus driver ran out and ran to him, checking on him.

"ARE YOU OKAY?!?!"

Y/n could only stare at him in disbelief.

"D-do I-I look ok-okay!?!"

Blood was running out of his nose  and soon his mouth, as the bus driver was calling an ambulance, Y/n slowly found himself slipping, and eventually his eyes closed.

His eyes snapped open, he was falling.

*Bam!*

He landed on a bed.

"Sup...?"

He looked and saw a man right next to him, just staring.

"Hi."

Looking around him, he saw that he was in sometype of room, that looked scarily similar to his, he even thought he was in his room.

"Where Am I?!"

"In you're room."

"No it's not!"

"But it is?"

"Then why is my booba mouse pads booba smaller?"

The man stared at the boy surprised and weirded out, surprised by his observational ability amd weirded out that he probably memorized his booba mouse pads booba amount?

"Enough of that."

The man snapped his fingers and they were both sitting in chairs, the man in a throne and the boy on one of those plastic birthday chairs.