Bugs bunny is level two.

"Gah!"

Y/n woke up from his slumber.

He looked around himself in fright not knowing where he was, and of course quickly remembered the fight with the titan known as Goliath.

He stands up and looks at himself and his clothes.

"What? My clothes aren't ruined? I'm completely healed?"

~

To ensure player health is at peak condition after such a fight, the system decided to heal you

~

"I see, thanks."
.
.
.
.
.

'Damn that was a long ass walk-'

Y/n was met with a group of adventurers standing in a group watching something.

'Tf?'

One of the adventurers ushered him over but told him to keep quiet, he soon recognized the adventurer as someone from his Familia, it was one of the Amazonian sisters.

He decided to do as told and walked up bit kept quiet. There he saw them watching the rabbit dude fighting a minotaur.

'Wow, bugs bunny is doing shit'

While the battle took place our mc was actually starting to get interested in the dude, and not as a joke this time, but was genuinely getting interested.

He zoned out and only came back when the kid started shouting some shit about firebolt, the minotaurs upper body then had an orgasm and exploded.

'Well shit'

The furry then told the baddie elf to check his stats, and she did, he just wasn't listening.

~outside the dungeon~

"Y/n!"

"Huh?"

Looking behind him he came face to face with the Amazonian sisters once again.

"Wanna come to the Hostess of Fertility with us?"

"Sure...I ain't paying."

Theu ignored that and just smiled. The group of three then went to the Hostess of Fertility, meeting other members there.

Once again Y/n just spent his time alone not talking, however this time due to his money increase, he ordered alot of food and just ate.

He infant ate so much people started to look skeptical of whether he was a huma n and not some monster. Truly an inspiration.

Some people came and talked to him he however just nodded at what they were saying just eating and swallowing as they spoke.

After having eaten Y/n just left the Hostess, and simply walked to the Twilight Manor alone.

~3 days later~

While taking a stroll throughout the city he came across a poster of bugs bunny.

'Huh? The dudes a level two? Nice.'

He then continued on his way. Going to the dungeon and killing monsters.

After reaching the Manor hours later he found Loki fuming at the fact that the hentai goddesses Bugs bunny dude leveled up and she immediately told Y/n to meet her alone.

.
.
.
.
.

"So? What did you want?"

"Well that big boobed loli's kid leveled up, and seeing as you're obviously better, you must be able to level to!"

"Oh..."

She had him lay down and just as she imagined in her hate boner daze of wanting to be better, she was right the kid could already level up amd so without further thought.

"Hell Yeah! Take that you Big Boobed Loli!"

'Tf?'

Loki was currently shouting some "this is my perfect victory Big boobs!" At the roof.

All that he could think of was that maybe he should have just joined the hestia familia, after all Hestia has two big reason to join her familia.

He just sighed and left the room and went to the dungeon. He didn't care that it was late.

~some random floor in the dungeon~

While walking in the dungeon he came face to face with a dude in some classic bandit outfit from a rpg beating up another dude trying to take his equipment.

"You there, stop!"

(If you get the reference you're a W)

The bandit lookin dude stopped and turned to him.

"Hah?! You want some of this Bastard?!"

Y/n in response just yawned.

The man getting beaten just looked at them both in confusion.

The bandit ran at Y/n mand took a knife and went in for a slash, which Y/n just dodged.

Y/n grabbed his hand and punched him in the stomach and did another punch and led into doing a high kick, kicking the man's head into the floor cracking it.

"Get styled on, bitch!"

The previous victim was flabbergasted, and seeing his chance ran off, completely leaving all his stuff there.

Y/n walked up the stuff and inspected it.

There he saw a hat? Cap? He didn't know what to call it.

'Damn, that's kinda fire, it's mine now

'Damn, that's kinda fire, it's mine now.'

He then left the scene wearing the hat.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(I'm going to start posting every weekend. Well try to.)