POWER!

"So? This normal?"

"What?"

In a room we just see Y/n lying on a bed with looking on his back about to prick her finger with a dagger.

"Like...doesn't it hurt though?"

"Does what hurt?"

"I don't know...Pricking you're finger with a dagger!"

Loki's eyes still didn't open, and that just kinda, unnerved him. It was strange.

"Bah...Enough chat you brat!"

She quickly pricked her finger.

"Are you still mad about that?!"

"About what!"

~Earlier~

After having woken up from her collapse, Loki immediately went on search for whoever the hotty was that Fin, had brought to get into the Familia.

However on her search, she had only found a boy, who looked strangely similar to the girl from yesterday.

She has met Fin and asked him who he was. That conversation went something like this.

"Whose the brat?"

"Hm? You don't remember? He's the new recruit I brought last night."

Loki's mouth hung open as she realized, that who she thought to be a woman in her drunken state turned out to be a man.

But only one thought went through her mind.

'Why was his ass so good tho?!'

~Current time~

As the blood drop had left her flesh and fell on his back, his stats came up.

~
Y/n L/n

Gender: Male

Level: 1

Hp: 268
Mp: 47
STR: G260
VIT: F340
DEX: F380
AGL: G235
MAG: 0

Skills:

Cryokinesis:

Ability to manipulate ice.

Mahapdama:

Allows user to freeze time.

Ice cavalry:

Create an army of ice soldiers, max amount is 1000.

Ice commander in chief:

Use all stored energy from Ice cavalry and enhance you're power, releasing it all into the atmosphere, creating an ultimate winter capable of engulfing landmass as big as an entire continent.

~

Loki being surprised was an understatement, but what surprised her more was the skills he possessed and how he could use them with nothing in MAG.

She hesitantly gave him the paper, and he was shocked aswell, well from what she could understand with his eyes looking like they were going to come out of his skull.

The boy being surprised was to be expected, his stats had risen, and he didn't know the reason. Did a person's stats raise if they get a falna put on then or if they get level one, or did he just somehow gain these stats?

To be honest he couldn't careless, he was just glad to be stronger.

He stood up making the goddess on his back fall of and hit the ground with a thud.

He smirked at his stats, completely ignoring the goddess on the ground and was about to walk out until a hand reached for his leg, it was Loki on the ground, but he was to deep in thought and when the hand grasped his ankle, he got frightened and almost out of instinct just turned around and curve stomped in the direction the hand came from and ran out of the room full speed.

Only a scream of pain could be heard throughout the Twiligjy Manor.

~Somewhere in the Twilight Manor~

He had found Fin not long after his horrible encounter with the monster that grasped his ankel.

Fin had showed him where he would be staying, and even gave him a few Vali's to buy a weapon he was comfortable using.

Y/n was suspicious of course, noone was this nice after just meeting someone the pervious day, no matter how kind they were.

However, he wouldn't say no to such charity.

He took the pouch of Vali's and ran, not even looking back, but yelling a short thank you to Fin.

He had then asked some civilians where he could buy weapons, they all had stayed a distance away from him, as someone who looked suspiciously like him was pronounced a Schizo yesterday, wonder who looks exactly like him, and was called a schizo? Who could that gave been he wondered. (🤔)

After finding the Hepheastus Familias shops? He didn't know what to call them except that or just blacksmiths.

Not long after, he was entranced by a sword, a long rapier.

Now he wasn't really entranced by the sword, it was more like the system, went on a full mental assault on his psychological interface, until he decided to buy it with Fin's money.

He bought it and just walked, until he got a notification from the system.

~
Sword arts have been learned and saved as skill.
~

'New skill? That's great!'

~
Sword arts (Rapier): Max/Max
~

'WTF?!'

'How?! How's It max?'

~
Esdeaths swordsmanship, had also been counted as an ability, aswel as bunch more things, but they will be revealed in the future.
~

He nodded, and walked to te guild and talked to Eina to now officially register as an adventurer. After that was finished he just went on ahead to where he thought the dungeon was.

He thought right, as he arrived at the dungeon entrance, and just casually walked in, acting as if this was a daily routine he had been doing for a while. In truth he was scared other adventurers would bully him if he looked to new, or that monsters could smell fear.

He walked into the dungeon casually, and just walked around having not found, a monster asof yet.

After a couple more minutes of walking he heard a 'Pitter Patter.' He looked in the direction to came from and just saw some green ugly disgusting creatures run at him.

His face changed and he got serious, he knew not to underestimate them just because they were probably the weakest, he watched Goblin Slayer and absolutely hated Goblins now.

The wish came full throttle now as having full control and skill over his new abilities, had a great impact, everything was almost done on instinct, he had swiftly cleaved a few of the Goblins in two, the others were decapitated in one swift motion.

"Damn, is this the power of maxed out sword stat?"

He looked ahead of him as he heard more running sounds and grinned devilishly, more like sadisticly and started to slow walk into the dark where the sounds.kept coming from.

.
.
.
.
.
.
~