Goliath.

Y/n opened his eyes, he looked around him.

"What? What am I hearing?"

He stood up and looked around spotting Goliath? With white hair.

A slight smirk formed.

"Interesting."
.
.
.
.
.

A red headed man (Welf) was about to be hit by an attack from Goliath.

"Puah!"

A woman wearing a green cloak appeared and flew onto the side of its jaw, stopping it from using its magic.

"Thank you!"

The red head then jogged away to help in someway I guess.

The woman however just stayed where she was.

'This is no ordinary floor boss. It's potentials increased to level 5!'

She jumped back as Goliath punched where she stood, shattering the ground.

As she sped away another woman ran past her.

"We have reinforcements, the mages from the town are casting spells as we speak. All you have to do is keep Goliath busy."

"Understood. Then why don't you and I work to divide its attention."

"Okay, so what do you have in mind?"

This entire conversation happened in like two seconds or it was through their minds, and I didn't know how to type it.

Higher up on the mountain was a man with a scar smirking.

He looked at the adventurers behind him.

"Pay attention boys! They're playin decoys, so let's get involved!"

"Now start casting those spells!"

"Take that Bastard out! Take him down with one shot!"

Back at Goliaths feet, many adventurers were attacking his feet.

Goliath looked at the people on the mountain and opened its mouth. A huge blast fired from it. The man with the scar blocked it but it pushed him back significantly.

He looked up and saw that other adventurers blocked the mages from being hit.

"Nicely done."
.
.
.
.
.
In the forest Y/n was running through butchering any monster he came across.

"Where the hell is my Familia? They leave without me? Don't matter if I went with them I wouldn't be having this much fun!"

He ran behind a minotaur and punched it in the back of the head.

It turned around and looked at him.

"Sup! My familia took my Rapier with them so I'll be fighting with my fists for now!"

He ran at the minotaur and it did the same.

A small pillar of ice launched him into the air.

He did a few flips and landed on the minotaurs back. It started wildly shaking hoping to throw Y/n off.

Y/n instead dug his nails into the minotaur and held on. He was sadly eventually thrown off.

He stood back up and covered his fists with ice.

"Now it's time to really show you!"

He ran at it and gave it a punch to the stomach and then one to the face and gave it repeated hits to the face.