I'm kinda OP.

So...you'll allow me?"

~
Yes, the system will allow the player to go all out and use all his moves without repercussions.
~

"All of them?"

~
Yes, all of them.
~

To Y/n this was amazing news, since normally as far as he was aware, he would only be able to use one of them once a day.

So now that he could test them all, it was great, he could now see where they were satiated on strength, and which he could use when in dire use.

*Pant Pant*

Having ran all the way to the dungeon without a second thought, he immediately went to low floors where he was sure nobody would be.

"Hahaha!"

Y/n was laughing in delight when he arrived at the floor.

He passed alot of adventurers on the way, then thought he was kinda strange, luckily he jad already unlocked the schizo title, otherwise he would've gotten it again.

Mahapdama, the ability to stop time. Now he had no idea where someone who clearly had ice abilities got such an ability but he wasn't complaining, it would probably help him alot if not the most.

Right on que a whole bunch of monsters run at him, he simply grins and yells out.

"Mahapdama!"

"Huh? Hah! Hahaha! That's amazing! What on earth could hurt me now? It's op!"

While all the monsters are frozen Y/n slowly unsheaths his sword and slashes the monsters down in a few simple strikes.

Y/n then runs down to even lower floors, not noticing a group of eyes following him, amd then walking after him.

After reaching a deeper floor, he doesn't even look around to see if other adventurers are close he just yells put another.

"Ice cavalry!"

Hundreds of soldiers start forming out of ice, each wielding a weapon, in variety.

Y/n throws his arms to his sides and yells at them.

"Fight! Fight for me! Kill for me!"

He points at the monsters at the level and soon all the soldiers start running and slaughtering the monsters. All while Y/n is maniacally laughing at the scene. He then makes a market from Ice, making a soldier walk around and pick up all remaining crystals.

The eyes that were watching him seemed surprised, but they followed him to the next floor nonetheless.

~The next floor~

"Frozen Blizzard!"

The atmosphere started to get colder, Y/n then swayed his hands in a motion imitating the wind, slowly the cold wind started moving around Y/n eventually turning into a gaint tornado of snow.

(Imagine it's a snow tornado.)

Soon monster all across the level started getting sucked up and after about 10 minutes of getting frozen and the fast spinning of the tornado the monsters get thrown out, however they had already frozen over and died a long time ago.

After the tornado Dissappears a light snow fall covers the level.

Y/n smiling happily walks to the next level to test out his last ability.

The eyes following him were once again surprised by the amount of strength he had showed.

~the next level~

As he arrived on the next level he soon realized that this floor was almost 6× the size of the other floors, and this worked in favor of the next one, seeing as the description had said it could incompass a whole continent.

"Ice commander in chief!"

All but one of the ice soldiers that had been following him then disappear and soon  it happens.

Ice shoots put from behind him in a large been that stretched as far as the entire floor and soon the entire floor was frozen in an impossibility cold winter.

All monsters on the floor had almost immediately been frozen off and Dissappeared into small crystals

Y/n seeing the absolute power he had cackled and left the floor, the single ice soldier left had following him with a few ice baskets full of the magic crystals.

The eyes that had followed him up until that point, had been surprised with every new ability displayed, but now they were a little scared. This boy was level one and the abilities that had just been showcased far surpassed that, and I mean far surpassed.

They however also had to leave, the frost of the floor was starting to get to them aswell, it was sooner or later going to give him frost-bite.

After reaching the surface amd going to the guild, many were surprised when seeing the ice soldier, but ignored it eventually he jad made a staggering.

Vali's: 342 670

He then dismissed the soldier and went on history way to the Twilight Manor going to sleep shortly after, not even bothering to eat.
.
.
.
.
.
~
(So I decided to make a chapter yoy k ow showcasing his op skills and abilities.)
~