Some Filler

"WHAT?!"

"Y/n, I understand you don't want to...but it would really help!"

Y/n took a step forward.

"Why me? Someone of higher level would be better wouldn't they?"

"Y/n they look up to you. They wanted to get trained by you!"

"Do I really have to Captain?"

"Yes!"

"...Fine"
.
.
.
.
.

"Captain said he agreed, so where is he?!"

"He might be running late, Y/n is a super strong adventurer so he must have a busy schedule!"

"That's right, He's probably the strongest level 2 in Orario at the moment!"

"Not to mention how fast he got to level two! He'll probably be level 3 in no time!"

The first member who spoke looked at them weirdly.

'Why am I stuck in a group of fanboys and fangirls?!'
.
.
.
.
"Y/n are you sure this is a good idea?"

Y/n looked at Raul. Someone who he had recently met.

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"Is this really the best way to test their teamwork."

"I'll only know how good they work together in a sudden encounter without preparation."

Raul sighed.

"Now if you'll excuse me!"
.
.
.
.
"So you think he'll actually show up?"

"Of course! Y/n is going to show up and you'll finally see how great he is!"

The man's eye twitched.

'These idiots have probably never even spoken to the guy, and yet their here boasting about him as if he's special?'

*Knock knock*

Everyone's attention went to the door.

"That must be him!"

Most of them scrambled to stand up and fix their clothes.

'These idiots, they treat him with more respect than they do Loki.'

He walked to the door and opened it. He saw someone wearing a porcelain mask.

He tilted his head but was pulled back by a rather big dude.

"Hey! What th-"

He stopped talking when the big guy once again pulled him away.

This time however he was quick enough to see the masked individual throw a punch at him.

"Thanks big guy!"

The man nodded at him. The man took out his sword and the large man took out a rather big shield.

Seeing what happened all the other adventurers in the room took out their weapons.

The masked man nodded his head at something. He then took off in a sprint at a random mage.

Before the mage could react he was infront of them. He threw a punch at them but a sword got in the way.

The masked man immediately changed the direction of his fist and smashed it into the ground launching himself into the air.

They all looked up and saw the man touch the roof of the room and bend his legs, and with a speed unknown to most of them launch himself downwards at the very same mage.