Chapter 8

Freen's POV

"Freen"

"Becky what are you doing here?" I ask when I come from my office.

"Can we talk?"

"Is the kids okay?"

"What? Yes of course.. They're fine."

"Then what is it because I'm in the middle of something and.."

"Hey babe I left my drink in the car.. Could you.. Oh sorry."

"Heidi? Wait are you two.."

"Ugh Madam Mayor I'm.." Heidi starts but I interrupt.

"No Heidi it's okay.. Becky I told her not to tell you."

"What that you're fucking my assistant?" She snaps.

"Hold on a second because I haven't fucked no body.. You the one jumped in a relationship and went right to fucking.. And now you're knocked up.. I'm not that easy.. And who I'm in a relationship with is none of your business.. I don't care that she works for you."

"You're right." She whispers.. "But I'm not easy."

"What do you want Becky?"

"To talk to you."

"Okay talk. "

"Hey baby.. I'm going to the car and get my drink.. I'll be back in a few minutes.. I'll give you two some privacy." Heidi says.

"You don't have to do that." I say.

"No it's fine."

"Okay babe.. I won't be long."

"Okay." She smiles at Becky and walks out the door.

"What is it?"

"I watched it."

"You watched what?"

"I watched the video recording of that day from your office."

"(Laughs) And what did you see? What did you hear?" I ask and she has tears coming down her face.

"I saw her trying to seduce you and I heard you tell her no and that you were married and you love me."

"You sure that's what you saw and heard because last I checked I cheated on you that day and I was fucking her the entire time."

"Freen I'm sorry."

"Yeah.. Me too.. I'm happy you watched it because now you know that you made a huge mistake.. Now if you don't mind I was having lunch with my girlfriend. "I say and her eyes darkened.

"Freen I'm sorry."

"Yeah I heard you Becky."

"So you and Heidi huh?"

"Yes me and Heidi.. Are you going to extend my lunch hour or are we done?" I hate to be mean but I'm pissed off.

"I was hoping that we could maybe talk and.."

"Becky I'm not running back to you after you let that boy of a man knock you up and now he's living in a house that I paid for.. Save it.. Go back to your new man and leave me the hell alone." I mange to say before tears start to run down my face. "(Crying) You broke me Becky.. You fucking broke me.. Every since I laid eyes on you, all I've ever wanted was you.. And for you to think I'm a liar is fucking heart breaking.. You should have known I wasn't lying.. Hell I even told you I was being faithful and then I made love to you that night.. It was amazing, and for you think I want someone else is insane.. And what really hurts the worst is to see you carrying his fucking baby.. Now that is even more hurtful.. Good bye Madam Mayor.. I do believe I was having lunch. "I say and Heidi walks back in.

"Are you okay baby?" She asks.

"I'm fine babe.. Let's get back to lunch. Becky was just leaving. "I say.

"Yes.. (Clear Throat) See you in the morning Miss Jesen." Becky says and she walks away.

"Are you sure you're okay?" She asks again.

"If you kiss me I'll be even better." She laughs and kiss me. "I'm much better now."

"Good.. Lets eat before you have to go back out on the street."

"Deal."

............ Later That Night ............

"We don't have to do this Freen." Heidi says.

"It's fine.. Unless you don't want to.. I'm sorry are we moving to fast?" I ask.

"No baby.. He'll no.. I can't wait to be with."

"Me too, it just I haven't.."

"I know.. Been with no one since Becky?" She asks.

"Yes."

"Okay that's fine.. We take it as slow as you want to baby." She gets off the counter top and manage to rub her ass against me ass she's walking away.

"Mmm.. You're teasing me. "I whisper.

"Just letting you know two can play that." She smiles back.

"Excuse me?" I ask smiling.

"You walk around in those sweat pants all day and expect me not to see your big ass print from your dick."

"(Laughing) Baby I can't help it if I'm big.. I can't control it."

"Looks at you Freen.. You fucking hard right now and we.. Fuck!"

"If you're not ready for it I understand."

"It's not that.. It's just..'

"Too big for you?" I ask with a smile.

"Oh I can take it." She says

"Oh I know you can baby."

"How about you take me upstairs and have your way with me."

"Yes ma'am" I waste no time to pick her up and carrying her to my bedroom..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Since y'all wanted our Becbec to suffer here I'm giving it to you ...So what are you thoughts ?
What will happen next ??
(Don't forget to vote and comment)

-Your innocent author P.D