Chapter 11

-------------5 Months Later---------------

Freen's POV

"And then she just started crying." I yell the guys at work.

"Heidi is just hormonal and that's why she cried during the movie.. Maybe she got sad."

"That's what I said and then she started yelling at me and guess what???"

"She started crying again?" Sunny asks.

"Yes."

"(Laughs) That's crazy."

"It is but I love her and.."

"Madam Mayor Good Morning." Officer Kirk says.

"Morning Freen can I speak with you?"

"Is it about work or the kids?"

"I need to speak to you in private please."

"Becky I don't have time for this and.."

"Privately Miss Sarocha." She says and this time I know she is serious.

"We can step out if you want us too boss." Sunny says.

"No it's fine.. Becky let's go to my office. "I say and once we get in there I ask if she okay..

"I'm fine but Heidi was in a car accident."

"WHAT!?" I yell.

"Freen please calm down."

"Calm down??? Are you serious??? What happened is she okay?? Is the baby okay??"

"Freen I'm so sorry.."

"(Crying) Sorry for what Becky??? Are they okay?" I ask full of emotions.

"Heidi is fine."

"And the baby?"

"Freen please calm down and.."

"For fuck sakes is my baby okay Becky??"

"I'm sorry.. She lost the baby. "She says and it's like my whole world fell apart.. "But listen to me Freen.. She needs you right now so you need to pull yourself together and be there for her.. I know this is hard but please.. She is a little stressed and they said they do not need her blood pressure spiking."

"I can't do this again." I whisper.

"Freen I know.. What happed to our baby is.. I know it was a terrible time for us but we had each other and now she needs you.. So let me take you too her and please calm down."

"Okay.. I'm sorry I snapped at you and I'm so sorry Bec."

"It's okay.. I understand what you're feeling and I'm sorry it has happened to you again.. I'm truly sorry Freen."

"Thank you.. And thank you for coming down and tell me."

"You're welcome."

------------------------------------------------

"Heidi?" I whisper because she's asleep.