Chapter 14

Freen's POV

"We need to get up before the kids get up. "I whisper in her ear.

"Freen I'm tired." She says.

"Becky we've slept all yesterday and it's 11am."

"Yeah well you fucked me too good and now I'm tired."

"If you don't get up I'm.."

"Please do." She turned around and got on top of me.

"You didn't let me finish. " I say.

"You're hard.. Do I turn you on Miss Sarocha?" Before I answer I flip her over so that I'm on top.

"I told you to call me daddy when we're in bed and don't you ever forget that Madam Mayor."

"And if I forget again?"

"I'll fuck you so hard that it will be impossible for you to walk for a year."

"I'm so wet from you saying that."

"Well you'll be wet for a few hours because Brielle is up and we need to talk to them."

"Fine.. You go start breakfast and I'll go get myself off." She whispers in my ear.

"Only if you think about me."

"What??? You're going to let me get myself off?"

"Only if you can except the challenge."

"(Laughs) Yeah right."

"I'll be down stairs Bec. "I say smiling at her.

******************************

"Good morning dada." Brielle says.

"Morning baby."

"I came over here because mom didn't come home last night.. But if I would have known you and Heidi was going to be going at it like animals then I would have stayed at home.

"About that.." Becky says.

"No fucking way."

"Watch your mouth young lady." Becky says.

"So you're telling me you and mama was upstairs banging each other?" Brielle asks.

"Banging??? Who says banging?" Becky asks.

"Well Fucking.. I was trying to watch my language but yeah.. You two were up there fucking..."

"Brielle stop with the fuck work please. " I say.

"Mama said it so many times and now that I think about it.. I'm going to be sick.. Excuse me but I think I'm going out for breakfast." Brielle says.

"Brielle you are having breakfast with us.. Your brother is in his way now and..."

"Hey mom.. Oh hey dada.. I didn't know you were coming." Florian says.

"Oh she already did." Brielle whispers.

"BRIELLE!!" Becky yells..

"I'm sorry.. I'm confused.. And mom why are you here?"