Chapter 12

Freen's POV

"Good Morning. "I hear Heidi say.

"Morning.. Ugh should you be up walking around like that?"

"I'm fine Freen.. My brother is here he went to get coffee."

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Becky said that you should sleep and to call her when you wake up."

"You don't have to call her."

"To late.. I just texted and informed her that you was awake."

"Thanks babe. "

"You're welcome.. Did you want a.."

"Sorry  Heidi they didn't have and donuts.. We can get some before he head out.. Hello you must be Freen?"

"That's me.. It's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

"I'll take you bags to the car and all you stuff is being shipped to mom and dads house."

"Thank you." Heidi tells her brother.

"I'll be outside.. Bye Freen." He says before he takes the bags and go.

"Bye."

"I had the movers to pack my stuff at your place."

"Okay.. I could have helped you know?"

"I know but Becky said not to wake you."

"You don't have to do everything she tells you.. You do know that right?"

"Well as long as she is living in this town she does, but until then.. I hope you have a safe trip back home."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Heidi I can drive you to the airport. "I say.

"No that's okay.. My brother already paid for a driver and you need to do what we talked about.. She's standing right there."

"Heidi!"

"Am I missing something?" Becky asks.

"Freen loves you.. She forgives you but you really hurt her when you thought she would cheat on you.. She wants you back but you're with that guy and she doesn't want to come between you guys.."

"Heidi!! Why would you tell her that?"

"Because you're too stubborn to do it.. So you're welcome and bye Freen.." She says and she walks over to where I was sitting. "One last kiss." She leans in and kiss me.. "I love you.. And I want you happy.. Now get your wife back.. And when I call you. I want to see you with her.. As a matter of fact. I'll FaceTime you." She turns around to Becky. "Bye Madam Mayor .. I'm sorry.. Bye Freen."

"Have a safe flight Heidi." Becky says and Heidi leaves and closes the door behind her.

"I should get to work. "I say.

"Freen?" Becky whisper.

"I need to go.. You know, so I won't be late. "