Chapter 19

Freen's POV

"It's good to have you home baby. "I say.

"It's good to be home." She pulls me down and kiss me. "I can't wait to heal. "

"Why baby?? What's wrong?? Are you hurting?" I ask.

"Only my ego."

"(Laughs) Baby what are you talking about?"

"I miss the way you fuck me. I can't wait for you to do it again."

"Ewww.. I was coming up here to ask you guys what you wanted for Dinner but nevermind.. I lost my appetite." Brielle says.

"I'm sorry baby. You mother is on a lot of medication.. She's not going to be herself for a few days. " I say.

"I'm fine thank you.. I just miss my wife making passionate rough love to me."

"I've heard enough.. Mom I'm eating out with my friends." Brielle says.

"You see what you've done Becky?? You ran our daughter off."

"Good.. I wanted you to do something for me."

"Anything for you my love."

"Take off your pants and come lay down."

"(Clears Throat) What?" I whisper.

"Do it.. I'm not trying to get you to fuck me.. I know we can't.. Just do it and come lay down next me. "She says and I do as I'm told. "God I love you Freen. "

"Are you saying that because I'm half naked with only my boxes and sports bra on?"

"No.. I mean you do have a sexy ass body. but that's not why I love you. You know why I love you."

"I do.." I say and she cuddle close to me.

"If you wanted to cuddle with me all you had to do was ask.. You didn't have to make me strip out of my clothes."

"I wanted you half naked for a reason baby." And then I noticed her running her fingers up and down my abs..

"Baby.. (Laughs) Stop.. Don't get me excited when you know I can't.. (Gasps) Fuck!" She grabs me between my legs..

"I can get you excited whenever I want.."

"I know baby but now is not.. Mmmmm it's not the best time."

"Why is that?" She kisses my neck and then my chest.. After that she looks at me and smile before she kisses my stomach..

"Baby stop.. I can wait until you heal.."

"Wait for what?" She asks. And before I could answer her question my boxers were ripped from my body within seconds.

"Becky(Laughs) Baby.."

"Sit up and sit on the edge of the bed.

"(Laughs) Are you okay?" I ask.

"I will be when you so kindly do as I ask."

"You better be glad I love you woman. "I lean over and sit at the edge of the bed and Becky gets on her knees in front of me.

"Mmm.. I love you too. " She leans down and takes me in her mouth..

"(Gasps) Mmmm.. Fuck!" I move her hair out of the way so I could see her eyes.. "Just like that baby.. Mmmm.. You know just what I like.. (Moans) Ahh!!!"

---Front Door Opens Then Closes---

"Bec baby.." I say but she just pushes me deeper into her mouth.. "Holy Shit!" I whisper..

"Dada!" Florian yells.

"Ah!!! Fuck!!! Ugh Florian put the groceries up please l.. (Moans) Damn baby.."

"What did you say?" Florian asks.

"Put up the groceries!" I yell. "Baby.. I'm close.. I'm.. Ah.." She just goes faster and deeper.. It's like she's lost in her own world.. At one point I don't even think she heard Florian come in the front door.. Or us talking..

"Dada I can't hear you I'm coming up stairs."

"Fuck!! Becky stop. Florian is.." And she squeezed my balls.. "Ahh!! Fuck!!" And that's when I came in her mouth..

"Dada what were you saying because l.. Oh my god!!" Florian turns around and yells.. "what the fuck you guys?"

"Shit!" I yell grabbing the covers to cover up myself and Becky wipes her mouth before she turns around to get up and sit down next to me..

"Florian language.. It's not like you don't have those girls at school on their knees.."

"How about you guys lock the door next time." Florian says.

"I didn't have time." Becky says.

"Don't you have to like wait a little before you know.. All of this. "

"Florian I gave your mom head.. It's natural.. She wasn't going to fuck me.. I wanted to give her something special before dinner because my medicine is going to put me to sleep soon.. So.. Be a good boy and put up the groceries like your mom asked."

"Gladly.." He says slamming the door.

"Dramatic much!" Becky yells.

"You are out of control woman. "I say to her.

"Just wait until I'm all healed up.. I am going to fuck you like my life depends on it.."

"I can't wait to fuck you too.. You've been very disobedient.."

"I'll be sure to be disobedient for the next couple of weeks. "

"I'm sure you will.. I'm going to shower. You go get some water and take you medicine.."

"I love you."

"I love you too and I can't wait to marry you again" I say.

"Too impatient aren't you"

"Only when it comes to you,how about we get married this week "

"You didn't yet ask me Miss.Sarocha"

"Only if your weren't on your postpartum I would have given you the punishment for that"

"I would love it actually..now get  in the shower
before I eat you again."

"Hahaha okay"Damn I can't with this woman , I'm so eager to marry her and call her officially mine . I'll be asking you soon my love .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello hello 👋
Ummmm this story is coming to an end  in few chapters guys .Btw don't forget to share me your opinion about this chapter:)

-Your innocent author P.D