Chapter 16

Freen's POV

"(Moans) Don't stop." The way Becky is moaning in my ear is sending waves of chills down my spine. "Ahhhhh that feels so good."

"You feel amazing."

"Fuck me harder Freen." Becky grabs me by my throat to let me know she is serious but how could I do that when she's almost ready to pop.

"Mmmm.. Baby I.."

"Now!! Freen." She throws her head back into the mattress and her Moans got louder to the second.. "Show me how much you really love me." She whispered against my lips...

Fuck It !!

"(Moans) Are you ready?" I ask.. Because who am I to reject Becky when she clearly stated that she is okay.

"Don't ask me just (GASPS) oh.... my.... godddddd.." She screamed when I started pounding my way inside her not thinking about the fact that she is pregnant and how dangers it might be.. "Oh baby.. You fuck me so good."

"Who's pussy is this?" I ask with a smirk on my face.

"Yours.. Always have been and always will be."

"That's my girl.." I kiss her and go back to pounding inside her. I know she's about to come because her hand went around my throat and started to squeeze.. "That's it baby.. Give it to me." I say.

"I'm coming." She whisper before her eyes disappeared to the back of her head. "Ooohhhhh Yesssssss (Gasps) Don't stop baby.. Don't stop!!!! Keep fucking me." Her legs started to Shake underneath me and her nails clawed into my back.

"Ahh!!! Fuck Bec.. I'm coming." I yell.

"Mmmmm.. I love watching you come undone." Becky whisper.

"I love watching you too baby." I say rolling over to the other side of the bed. "Are you hungry?" I ask.

"Yes.. You wanna start breakfast and I'll be down in a few minutes?" She asks.

"Yeah.. Sure just let me go clean myself up and I'll head down there."

"Mmmmhmmm.." she hummms. And I know she's about to go to sleep.

"Bec.. You better not go to sleep." I laugh.

"I promise I'm not.. I'm just resting my eyes."

"Bull Shit. (Laughs) You're falling asleep."

"Baby please just give me like 30 minutes and I'll be down okay.. You fucked me to good and now I'm tired."

"You're lucky I love you." I whisper in her and she's sound asleep that fast. "I can't wait till I marry you again." I smile down at her.

---------------Breakfast-----------------

"Where is mama?"Brielle asks.

"She's taking a nap." I say telling her to keep it down.

"At 10am?? She's never slept in this long."

"She's ughhh.. tired.. You know with the pregnancy and all.."

"Or maybe because you too were banging all night." Florian says.