Part 2

You arrive back at your hall of residence frustratingly restless and turned on beyond belief

You arrive back at your hall of residence frustratingly restless and turned on beyond belief. It occurs to you that maybe Van's just toying with you, giving you a taste of your own medicine for shamelessly coming on to him. He didn't actually do anything, but his insinuation was clear... wasn't it?

The hungry look in his eyes, the self-assured smirk on his lips like he relished the effect he had on you, the talk of disciplining you...

Fuck... you can feel the heat rising in your body as images run through your head of him roughly bending you over his desk and tearing at the thin lace of your panties.

The wicked thoughts plague you for the rest of the day. You try to distract yourself by pulling your textbooks off the shelf and flicking through them. You have two days until your coursework is due and you imagine submitting a polished and praise-worthy essay that would make Van proud. The more you think about it, the more fired up you get and within five minutes you've set yourself up at your desk, large cup of coffee in hand, laptop open, raring to go. You've not actually felt this motivated for a long time and you need to take full advantage of it.

Three hours and five cups of coffee later you finally stop to catch your breath. You've produced what feels like one of the best pieces of coursework you've ever done and a glow of satisfaction fills you as you imagine Van reading it through with admiration of your talents that so far have been hidden through your slacking.

"Y/N, there's a few of us heading down to the Union tonight, you coming? Just a few drinks, nothing too heavy..."

Lizzie's voice calls from the doorway and you turn to her. You know you shouldn't go. You're only just starting to feel human after your indulgences the previous night.

But since when did you ever do the right thing?

Two hours later you and Lizzie are downing sambuca shots like they're going out of fashion and whirling each other around on the dance floor until you're feeling giddy. You tell yourself you deserve to just let loose after working so hard on your assignment. One of Lizzie's friends from her Chemistry course tries to hit on you, but you turn him down. He's good-looking and friendly enough, but he's just lacking something...

Basically he's not Professor McCann...

Try as you might you just can't get Van out of your head. You arrive back at your hall a few hours later, an unsteady, stumbling mess, head still spinning with thoughts of him. You wonder what he's doing now. He's probably still up burning the midnight oil marking assignments. You remember him commenting before in class about how he struggles to sleep and often works well into the early hours most nights.

Maybe you should just go ahead and submit your assignment now. He'll be even more impressed that's it's in a whole day early.

You log on and it takes you four attempts to key in the correct password in your tipsy state. You curse under your breath but then start giggling when you spot another document pinned on your desktop.

Last week you'd had a particularly engaging lecture with your favourite professor, but for all the improper reasons. He was wearing a blue shirt that made his ocean eyes look even more striking than usual and every time he'd turned to annotate something on the whiteboard his skin tight jeans hugged the contours of his perfect ass just right. You'd spent the whole two hours drinking him in, creating fantasies in your head, each one wilder and more salacious than the last until you were practically squirming in your seat.

As soon as you'd got back to your room you'd been inspired to work on something that definitely wasn't coursework. You always used to love writing fiction as a hobby in your spare time growing up, but it's not something you'd done for years. All of a sudden you were filled with inspiration as you'd opened up a blank document and started to type...

The words had flowed out of you on to the screen with more ease than they ever had for any history assignment. The finished article wasn't particularly professional and certainly not very eloquent, but that didn't matter since it was never going to see the light of day. This was for your eyes only, a personal account of your darkest desires and most wanton fantasies featuring Professor McCann in the starring role and you as his leading lady.

You open up the document now, feeling the flush of heat rise to your cheeks first and then steadily travel down between your thighs as you re-read detailed descriptions of all manner of sexual acts you'd fantasised about and then brought to life on the screen. Maybe you should have signed up for the BA English with Creative Writing degree instead.

"Y/N! Where did you disappear off to?" Lizzie's shrill tone sounds, making you jump out of your seat. "I thought maybe you'd pulled Gavin... Hold on... you're not doing coursework are you? Now? At this time of night when you're half-cut?"

She narrows her eyes at the screen and you quickly close the document down, flustered, turning to her red-faced and guilty-looking like you've been caught out doing something illicit. Not that she probably would have noticed. She's having a hard enough time keeping herself upright in her skyscraper stilettos to worry about what you're up to.

"No... of course not! Well I'm not actually doing it, I finished it earlier and I just thought I'd submit it... you know... get it in early for a change!"

You turn back and quickly attach your essay to an email, hurriedly typing in a quick message to Van and then pressing 'SEND'.

Shit... did you mistakenly put a X at the end of the email in your haste to get it posted? You curse under your breath, but instantly dismiss it. A simple slip up like that's nothing compared to your sleazy proposition the night before, or your encounter in the lecture room earlier. You shut your laptop down, turning away from it whilst Lizzie teases you about how you never get work in on time and how Professor McCann will be in for a real shock.

Turns out he will definitely be in for a shock, but for a very different reason than your unusual punctuality...