Part 5

You'd made a promise to Professor McCann

You'd made a promise to Professor McCann. One which you fully intended to keep. Rushing down the corridor on your still shaky legs, pushing through the outer door into the warm spring afternoon air and all the way across campus to your hall of residence, the intention is still there. It's even there as you burst through the door of your block, calling a quick hello to Lizzie who's sprawled out on the sofa watching TV and hurriedly rushing through to your bedroom, slamming the door shut behind you. You snatch your laptop off the desk and sit down on the bed, firing it into life as you slide the cover open and jab at the power button. You're still determined as you log in and open up the file containing your essay off the desktop.

You just aren't sure what happens after that. Good intentions are one thing, but bad intentions are another entirely. How are you supposed to concentrate on proof-reading and polishing your 6,000 word essay with your sexual appetite piqued and thwarted the way it had been? All you can think about is the ache between your legs, the hunger in Van's eyes as he'd watched you, the delicious shame you'd felt when he'd called you a bad girl and licked your juices clean off your fingers.

Fuck...

You abandon your laptop carelessly on the bed, flopping down on to your back, hitching up your skirt around your hips. One hand dips under the waistband of your lace panties whilst the other smooths over your breasts, kneading and pinching at your stiffened nipples.

In a matter of minutes you're writhing on the bed, your fingers gliding over your slick folds, rubbing tight circles on your clit until your legs are trembling and your heart feels like it's beating out of your chest from the pleasure of it. Your eyes screw shut, concentrating on that tight white knot in your core, imagining it's Van's fingers bringing you to your peak. And then it explodes...

You're lost in the moment, transported back to Van's office in your head, but this time you're bent over his desk whilst he roughly fucks you through your high.

"Ohhh... Van... fuck..."

Your eyes flick open as soon as your body relaxes, darting towards the door, sure that your friend beyond it would have heard your amorous moans.

You rise up quickly, smoothing down your clothing and inching open the door, sheepishly peering through. Lizzie's still watching the tele but her head swivels around on hearing you, a smile spreading across her face.

"You alright?" She asks, sitting upright, still grinning.

"Yeah... yeah... I'm good. Really good actually."

You try for a casual tone, hoping you're not too flushed, wandering into the kitchen and opening the fridge.

"Yeah, so I hear!"

Lizzie's smile grows even wider, turning into a hearty chuckle at your mask of embarrassment, and you duck your head into the fridge to hide your blushes. You emerge with a bottle of wine, twisting open the cap and locating a glass off the side, pouring yourself out a sizeable measure.