Part 15

You'd felt uneasy enough in the pitch black of the room, but now you're illuminated under the harsh strip lighting, all lit up on display like a coveted prize for the taking, you're wound up so tight that you're struggling to remember how to even ...

You'd felt uneasy enough in the pitch black of the room, but now you're illuminated under the harsh strip lighting, all lit up on display like a coveted prize for the taking, you're wound up so tight that you're struggling to remember how to even breathe.

Two sets of hungry blue eyes appraise you, unwavering gazes bringing to mind a duo of predators who've hunted down their prey and they're just waiting for the opportune moment to strike. You wonder if they're waiting for you to speak, but you don't trust that if you open your mouth actual words will come out, so you just sit, thighs spread wide as you straddle Johnny's lap, nervous eyes skittering between them both. With your hands bound tightly behind your back your chest is pushed out, pert breasts thrust out proudly, nipples stiffened in the cool air. Van's gaze rakes over you appreciatively before he speaks, although he's not addressing you.

"Mmm... fucking perfect. It really does make you wonder how such a pretty girl can be so bad though, doesn't it?"

Johnny's lips twitch into a smile, his large hands sweeping down over your hips and thighs to find the hem of your dress, slipping underneath the fabric as his touch slides upwards.

"I don't think she's so bad... maybe she just needs reminding how to behave."

Your cheeks burn as Johnny's fingers grasp your flesh firmly before inching inwards, running down the crease of your inner thighs, making your body twitch. You don't know where to look with both men's burning gazes on you, self-consciously averting your eyes to look downwards.

"Don't get all shy on us now Y/N," Van says, reaching forward to place a finger under your jaw, tipping your face upwards. "This is what you wanted isn't it? You've been trying to get my attention all afternoon... well you certainly have it now."

"I didn't mean... I mean I wasn't trying to..." you start, your words coming out a jumbled mess. It's hard to think straight the way that Johnny's fingers are trailing over your skin, sensitivity heightening as he inches closer to your heat.

"So what were you doing then, huh? Seems to me like you wanted me to watch whilst you got finger fucked under the table... no?"

He doesn't wait for a response and his crass words stun you into silence anyway. You look from him to Johnny and back again and his eyes remain fixed on you, his enjoyment at watching you squirm evident. His finger trails slowly down your neck, between your collar bones and the valley of your breasts, tugging on the neckline of your dress until one of the little buttons that fastens it down the front pops open.

"All you need to do is ask... If you ask nicely then you know you can have anything you want... anything at all..."

Now you know he's definitely toying with you. It's certainly not like Van to be so agreeable. He relishes being in control and exerting his dominance over you. He'd sooner have you down on your knees begging for it rather than give you the pleasure you crave with a simple ask. You can see in his teasing smirk that he has something in particular in mind for you today.