Part 7

Your legs are still shaky as you peel yourself away from the desk, slowly, your breaths harsh and shallow

Your legs are still shaky as you peel yourself away from the desk, slowly, your breaths harsh and shallow. You feel shocked as you push yourself into a standing position, your mind reeling with thoughts of Van's punishment. How he'd struck you again and again, each blow sending sparks of pain combined with an entirely unexpected pleasure through you, spanking you humiliatingly over the desk like some naughty little school-girl. Who would have known that such a seemingly cliche fantasy would turn you on so goddamn much?

Because you are turned on. You're aroused beyond belief. The control he had over you, the dominance he asserted, the fact that it was ultimately his decision whether or not you deserved and received the pleasure that you so desperately craved... it was a heady mix that you'd never felt before... and one which you knew was going to prove to be wholly addictive, just a taste of it and you were hooked, already planning what else you could do to provoke Van. But maybe this time something that would make him snap, break his control, make him give into the temptation to fuck you to within an inch of your life.

You hear the lecture room door crack open then and you quickly step away from the desk, smoothing your short skirt down, wincing as your hands run over your tender bottom. A steady stream of students filter in, their chatter buzzing around the room, making their way to individual desks. You watch with amusement as a completely unsuspecting lad heaves his bag off his shoulder, plonking it down on the desk that you'd just occupied, shooting you a lascivious smile as he takes in your provocative clothing. You just smirk back with the barest of glances before turning on your heel, thinking of him spreading his textbooks over where you'd just been lying prone, your body aching divinely as Van pushed you to your peak then denied you in such a maddening way.

You leave the room, head full of illicit thoughts, turning down the corridor and pausing outside Van's office, your hand twitching as you raise it to knock but then lowering it quickly. He'd made it clear how things were going to go down. He was in control here. He was going to teach you how to behave. What had he said? Respect. Discipline. Restraint.

Well... it wouldn't be very restrained of you to be banging down his office door two minutes after he'd left you, begging for his cock would it?

And good girls don't act like dirty little sluts...

You smile to yourself, knowing damn well that it definitely gets him off seeing you all desperate and needy for him. It has the same effect on you. A conflicting desire to be his good girl but also a disobedient brat who needs putting in her place. But that's fine. You can do both. You're nothing if not versatile.

So you step away from his office door, giving it one last longing look before walking away, travelling purposefully down the corridor towards your destination. You don't have to walk too far before you reach it.

Professor Bond's office.

You raise up your hand again, hesitating, glancing back towards Van's door, imagining what he'd do if he could see you now.