Part 9

Your cheeks are scarlet as you take a seat at your desk, glancing around at your fellow class mates nervously like they might somehow realise what's going on

"Alright Y/N?" Benji nods at you, grinning in a slightly mocking way. "You feeling okay?"

You instantly stiffen as you take in his smile. "I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

You hadn't expected your reply to come out so snappy and defensive but you can't help it, the feel of the vibrator inside you setting you on edge, nerves prickling your body. Benji's grin quickly fades at your less than friendly response.

"I don't think I've seen you turn up early for class all semester, that's all."

"Oh, she's probably realised that she has to actually put some effort in or she'll be out of here in June."

All you need is Erica's snide comments winding you up. You turn to face her, letting your hand do most of the talking as you flip her the finger, smiling with a saccharine sweetness.

"You won't be so smug when you fail," she sneers.

"Get fucked Erica," you mutter under your breath, just loud enough for her and Benji to hear, then you add with a smirk "Or maybe you're not getting fucked and that's the problem. It'd explain how uptight you are."

Benji starts sniggering instantly and Erica glares back at you. The rest of the room has fallen quiet now but she still can't resist needling you further in retaliation.

"You're a loser Y/N. Everyone thinks it... even Professor McCann doesn't think it's worth wasting his time on you any more."

Little does she know...

But you don't get chance to react before Van's voice booms out across the room.

"Okay we'll make a start shall we? If you're quite finished Erica? Unless there's something you want to share with all of us?"

"Sorry. N... n... no. I'm ready. Sorry."

You can't hide your self-satisfied grin as you glance across and take in her flustered response. It was hardly a scolding but you'd think so by her reaction, cheeks flushing, apologising profusely as she scrambles to open up her textbook to the page annotated on the whiteboard.

Van opens up the lecture in his usual engaging style, introducing the topic then inviting comments for discussion. It seems just like any other lecture, and after 15 minutes you begin to wonder whether his intention was just to scare you to warn you against stepping out of line and not to actually punish you so publicly.

Yes, that must be it. He'd be crazy to get you all worked up and make you come in front of all your fellow students. He wouldn't just be disrupting your learning but everyone else's too. He's just not that reckless. You feel yourself start to relax, your mind wandering as you watch him stride over to the projector controls on the lectern to switch to the next slide in his presentation, smiling to yourself at the sight of his pert ass in those tight jeans.