1.1 chapter one ✔️

CHAPTER ONEHURRICANE SEASON"say he likes crazy girls"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER ONE
HURRICANE SEASON
"say he likes crazy girls"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

"IS that a pair of leggings I see?"

Farrah Montgomery; the complete and utter embodiment of evil itself. The devil took human form in the five foot two, exactly one hundred and nineteen pounds of girly evil. At first glance, one would assume Farrah was anything but a pogue. Her slick dark hair, judgemental honey brown eyes with just a spark of wickedness. Her makeup and skincare routine combined probably cost more than the average pogue spent on necessities, the girl being a living, breathing reminder just how unjust the world could be. Her horribly kook attitude didn't help her cause, not one bit.

Though harboring both the looks and personality of a kook, there was no changing the fact that the Montgomery girl took up residence at The Cut. As much as Farrah liked to play pretend, she still attended the public high school and she still went home to her two dads every day after school— who were desperately trying to make ends meet. As much as people liked to judge the girl for trying to be something she wasn't, everyone was unconsciously jealous of her. Somehow she managed to get the grades and clean up all the while maintaining a high social status. It was a miracle— it was Farrah.

     "How many times do I have to tell you— leggings are not pants. Do you want me to throw up?" Her dark eyes were scrutinised on the leggings cladding her friend's legs.

Millie Parker made up one third of the clique that ruled Kildare High. One could label the girl a sheep, her only personality trait being following after Farrah like a lost lamb. The Parker girl was mean and a horrible gossip mongrel. She alone kept rumours alive at the high school. If someone as much as looked in someone else's direction, Millie knew about it. And she weaponised it as best as she possible knew how to. Farrah only kept Millie around to stay ahead of the curve. No one dared cross her knowing her best friend knew their every last secret.

Last part of the clique led by Farrah was Lance Kepler. Lance happened to be Farrah's best friend since forever. It just so happened that Farrah's dads were best friends with Lance's parents. The two basically grew up together, having shared bubble baths and slept in each other's beds since diapers. Lance was a whole lot meaner than any of the two girls, but with good reason. His dad was a complete jerk— he never missed an opportunity to point out Lance's every flaw. In truth, the only break from reality he got was when he was in Farrah's presence.

Many often wondered how the hell any one could possibly tolerate being friends with someone like Farrah. She had absolutely no filter, and rumour had it that she genuinely enjoyed the fear she struck into her fellow peers. But they didn't know her like Lance did. The girl was mean, yes. She never watched her mouth around anyone. But no one defended him as fiercely as she did. And with Farrah on his side, no one dared speak one word wrong to him. In his eyes, Farrah was the best thing to happen to him.