1.3 chapter three ✔️

CHAPTER THREEFORBIDDEN ZONE"the hand you wanna hold is a weapon"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER THREE
FORBIDDEN ZONE
"the hand you wanna
hold is a weapon"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

     FARRAH'S desicion to steer clear of the four pogues went down the drain when the Twinkie pulled up next to her.

     John B, Pope and JJ grinned at her when the car fell in pace with her. She walked alongside the road when the three boys ambushed her. Farrah couldn't possibly fathom why the three boys were so damn adamant that she join them. The girl had declined them as intended, but they were a hell of a lot more persistent than initially anticipated by her. If anyone was to question why she once again found herself sitting in the Twinkie next to the boys, she would claim kidnapping. Kiara had been unpleasantly suprised when she herself got into the van to find the girl of her nightmares already there.

     She had scoffed loudly, visibly pissed off by Farrah's presence. The Montgomery girl was equally as pissed off, both because of the fact that she was there against her will and because of the Carrera girl. She practically snatched the joint from JJ's lips when he went to light it up. If she was going to get through any part of this evening with these dumbasses, she was going to need a boost. A major one at that.

"Why the hell are we at a graveyard?" Farrah questioned in disgust when the five piled out of the car. By now the sun had set, the only source of light being the flashlights securely in their grips.

"Hey, come on." John B said to Kiara as she lingered behind them, ignoring Farrah's question. The girl rolled her eyes as she hugged her body with her arms.

"I'm coming. This place is scary." Kiara sighed. "John B what are we doing?"

"Shh, shut up!" John B said. "Okay, so you know how you're trying to remember a song, but you can't remember who sings it?"

"Yeah?"

"So, Redfield. This whole time I though it was a place, right? But it's not a place. It's a person." The five halted infront of a large gravestone, John B's latern illuminating the name 'Redfield' engraved at the very top. Farrah glanced around at their eerie surroundings, the only sound being the sound of crickets.

     "Voi-effing-la."

     "See, my great, great grandmother Olivia Redfield. That was her maiden name." John B explained. Farrah glanced at the grave—tomb— whatever the hell it was, unphased. The questioned of why they brought her along gnawed at her, but knowing that she probably wouldn't get an answer anyway, she didn't bother asking. "Help me with the door."