The First Look

Ivory

"Ok, thank you, have a nice day!" I say to my last customer of the day as my shift ends. I untie my apron and hang it up in the room at the back. I said goodbye to my colleagues and go to unlock my car. As I get in, I hear my phone ring. 

*Tigs 💗💗 is calling*

It was my best friend since I was born. I answer with a smile on my face. 

"Heyyyyyy girlll!" A screaming voice is heard from down the phone. I love this girl so much.

"Heyyyy! What's up!?"

"Nothing much... wanna hang out later?"

"Sure! You know what to bring!"  

I hung up and had a karaoke session in my car as I drove home to my apartment. I don't know why but today I was in such a happy mood. However, that mood instantly deflated when I got to my apartment and saw a flyer:

*Unfortunately these apartments are being knocked down due to a new compound being built. We regret to inform you that you have a week to move out*

"What the fuck!" I scream out. How can they do this with such little notice?! I open the door with full force and drop down onto the sofa. I love this apartment so much. I start to cry and then I hear my phone ring again. 

*Brother 🙄 is calling* 

I hold back my tears as I answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey sis! Wait are you ok?"

"Yes. Maybe. No, I'm not my apartment is getting knocked down and I have to find a place to go in a week!"

"What the fuck! Can they even do that?"

"Apparently so! What am I gonna do?"

"Hey, it's ok don't worry. I have an idea! Come and move in with us! It will be great, we are back from tour for a few weeks. And then you can travel with us! I mean I will ask the boys first but I'm sure it will be fine!"

Oh yeah. Did I forget to mention that my brother was THE Louis Tomlinson? Yep, the one who is part of One Direction. Anyway...

"Really? That would be great! Thank you so much!"

"No problem sis! I got to go but I'll call you later ok?"

"Ok! Love you!"

I hung up and then I changed into some grey joggers, a grey hoodie and my slippers. Teagan agreed to come over at 6:00 and it was now 4. I washed my face from all the crying and went into the living room. I turned on the TV and started to watch Netflix. At around 5:30 I got a text from Louis.

Brother  🙄: Hey sis, I checked with the boys and it's all good! Wanna start moving things in tomorrow?

You: Yeah that sounds great! Honestly thank you so much for doing  this, it means a lot. Are you sure the boys are good with it?

Brother 🙄: Yes I'm sure! They are all really excited to see you! Especially Niall haha

You: Ok thank you! I'll see you tomorrow x

Me and Niall have been best friends ever since One Direction got together. We have so much in common that we got along as soon as we were introduced. We both love food, Nando's especially. I get along well with all the boys because I have lots in common with all of them. But one of them in particular was my favourite - Mr Harry Styles. I have had this crush on him ever since the X Factor days. His green eyes, curly hair and gorgeous dimples. No one else knows about this crush apart from Niall and Sophie. Living with Harry and trying to keep my crush quiet was gonna be difficult.