The Fall Out

After we posted the Instagram announcement, my phone was blowing up so much that I genuinely thought it was gonna break. I made a rookie mistake to look at some of the comments that people had said about me. I knew I was gonna get hate but I didn't realise how much and so quickly. Suddenly my phone is snatched out of my hands and I look up to see Harry looking at me in a sympathetic way.

"Baby, what have I told you about this? You can't be looking at the comments - it will only make it worse, come on get up and come with me"

Harry took my hand and took me out into the garden. It was about 3 in the afternoon so the sun was high in the sky. It was so nice. Harry lay down on the grass and beckoned me to do the same so I did and rested my head in his lap. He starts to play with my hair as I look up at him smiling . 

"Hazza?"

"Yes Ives?"

"Don't you find it slightly weird how we got together so fast and now we act like we've known each other for years?"

"Yes but then again, we both had crushes on each other for years so no not really. We fit so well it's like we're soulmates."

We chat for about anything and everything until I hear Harry's belly rumble. I laugh and sit up. I get up and straddle him. We haven't said the L word since the first date but I feel like it's right to say it. I lean in and whisper over his lips;

"I love you H"

"I love you more Angel. Always and Forever"

We kiss and I honestly feel sparks fly around us. We were so meant to be. After a while, we walk back inside and realise that we have left the boys. When we got inside they were sat in the living room playing Mario Kart. 

"Hey, where have you love birds been?" Niall asked while trying to elbow Louis so that he could win.

"Oh we were just out in the garden chatting" I reply whilst laughing at my older brother trying to sabotage Niall.

"Ok good - I don't want any funny business in this house" 

I rolled my eyes at Louis' comment but other than that I took Harry's hand and went to go and sit down on one of the chairs. Harry pulls me onto his lap and I cuddle into him.

"Get a room!" Louis shouts.

"Hmmm thanks but no, I'm quite happy here" I throw a sarcastic smile at him and Harry chuckles next to me. When the two finish their game, Niall challenges me to a game.

"You are so on buddy"

"Oohhh someone's cocky aren't they?" I gave Niall a sarcastic smile and went to sit in front of the TV.

"I am the QUEEN of Mario Kart just so you know, Irish Princess"

"Ok whatever you say Ivory"

We started to play Mario Kart and I absolutely whooped Niall's arse. We played 5 games and I won every one of them. The boys were too stunned to speak at first and then they all started cheering for me. It felt so good and genuinely felt like I was a part of the band. But what can I say? I'm just too good.

"What did I say?"

"I don't even get what just happened! I usually win every time!"

"Well not today big guy." I said while standing up and patting his head.

I stood up because I needed to stretch my legs and get something to eat since I was starving and at this point it was like 7:00. How time flies when your having fun right? I walked to the kitchen but before I left the room I stopped.