The Dinner

Ivory

When Harry left my room it was around 11:00 so I decided to have a quick nap before starting to get ready for the dinner that Harry mentioned. I slept for around 2 hours and I started to get hungry so I went downstairs to the kitchen to see if there was any food. Of course Niall was there looking for any kind of food that might be eatable.

"Hey Niall! What are you looking for?"

"Oh hey Ivy! I'm just looking for food, you know me!" 

He chuckles to himself and I laughed with him. This was typical Niall.

"Hey could you show me where stuff in the kitchen is? I'm kinda hungry but I don't know where anything is haha"

"Yeah of course! I am the best person to ask after all"

Niall starts to show me around the kitchen and where all the food and utensils are. We start mucking around and teasing each other about our favourite foods and takeaways. He and I obviously said Nando's but as his second he chose McDonald's and I chose KFC. We started bickering when Liam and Zayn walked in.

"What are you guys bickering about now?" Liam asked while laughing with Zayn. Me and Niall explain to him how both of our choices were the best. He decided;

"Uhhhh yeah I'm not gonna pick sides on that one. Sorry guys, I'm not gonna join in this little argument. Hey Ivy, wanna join our dinner later tonight?"

"Oh yeah thank you, Harry already invited me! I hope that's ok?"

Liam smirked to himself but I chose to ignore it. Instead he simply said;

"Of course! We all think of you as a little sister so we would love for you to join!

"Ok thanks guys, I really appreciate the way you guys have welcomed me here, oh by the way, what time is dinner?"

"If you could be ready by 7:00 that would be great!"

"Ok thanks, well I'm going to get ready!"

Niall pipes up "You do realise Liam said 7:00 and not 3:30 right?"

"Thanks Niall for clarifying that for me and yes, I do realise that, it's called being a girl Niall, you're gonna have to deal with it if you live with me now"

I pat his head and walk out while all the boys in the room laugh and I feel really happy. I bump into Harry and he trips over my foot. Great. Well done Ivory. Trip the guy up that you have been obsessed with for 2 years.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!"  I kept repeating as I helped him up. His hands were so soft...

"Hey don't worry Ives, it's a mistake"

I blush at his new nickname for me but I try to push my feelings away.

"Ives? That's a new one"

He starts blushing as well and suddenly we look like a pair of two tomatoes. Oh gosh, what if he feels the same? No, he wouldn't Ivory, he's a world famous pop star. Don't be ridiculous.

"Yeah I'm sorry, I just thought it was cute-I mean- I just thought it suited you"

"Hey don't worry I really like it, it can be our nickname"

Wow Ivory. Way to go. Really not obvious.

"Anyway, I was wondering if you want to drive to the restaurant with me?"

"Yeah sure I would love to, I'll meet you downstairs at 7:00?"

"Yeah ok sounds good"

I pass Harry and walk to my room. I shut the door behind me and flop onto the bed. I unlock my phone and instantly open my chat with Teagan.