Making Up

Ivory:

 I heard the doorbell and I knew that no one else was going to hear it as they were upstairs so I went and opened it. My breath hitched in my throat when I saw who was standing at the door.

Teagan.

"What are you doing here Teagan?"

"I-I- I'm not sure."

WE stood staring at each other for a couple of minutes before I heard Harry coming down the stairs.

"Love? Who was at the d-"

Harry stops in his tracks when he sees who's at the door. He's never met Teagan in real life but he's seen photos. Harry said exactly what I did but harsher.

"What the fuck are you doing here? You hurt the person who I care the most about and then you have the nerve to come to my house?! Who the fuck do you think you are?"

I turn to Harry because I saw some people in black near our house. Paps.

"Haz, calm down, there are paps outside. Go up to our room. I'll fix this. You can talk to her after me ok?"

Harry had an unsure look on his face, obviously not wanting to leave me, knowing how much she had hurt me. I gave him a kiss and mumbled over his lips 

"I'll be fine, I promise"

 I kiss him and then mouth to him "go." He walked away and I let Teagan into the house and shut the door. 

"Follow me, we'll talk in the living room"

I got a notification on our 1D group chat from Harry telling the boys not to go in the living room since I needed to be alone with Teagan.

"So. Teagan. Who the fuck do you think you are?" I calmly stated because I didn't want to get too angry just yet. She didn't deserve my full emotions.

"I feel bad about what I said"

"Oh you feel bad do you?!" I scoff. 

"Yes I do. Look it's not going to make the situation better but can I please explain my story?"

I nod for her to go on.

"Ok. I had been missing you lots. You know I'm not good with my emotions. I get in my head a lot. I constantly felt like I was going to lose you to fame. And then Rudy (her boyfriend) came over and broke up with me because apparently I was too clingy. It felt like my whole world was caving in and then I saw you with your perfect life. I felt really jealous and I just lashed out. I'm really sorry. You didn't deserve that. This is no excuse but I'm hoping that if you hear my story you may forgive me."

She takes a deep breath in and I just try to process all that she has said. I always knew that she struggled with her emotions but I never knew that it got really bad and that made me feel terrible. She was my best friend after all.

"I forgive you. However you are so lucky I opened the door and not Harry because he was going to almost kill you when you showed up"

"Yeah he looked kinda scary I'm not gonna lie"

"Is it ok if you talk to him? I think he needs to get something off his chest?"

"Yeah of course that's fine. Just make sure he doesn't kill me"

I chuckle and go to find Harry. I walk into my room and he jumps up off the bed.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine. You want to go and talk to her?"

He nods and is about to leave the room before I shout after him.

"Don't kill her please!"

I hear him chuckling whilst he makes his way downstairs. I was really nervous for Harry's conversation with her because he knows how much she hurt me and he goes a long way for the people he loves.

Harry:

I walked downstairs and I had to restrain myself from being rude to her.

"Hi."

She smiles nervously at me.

"Hi"

"Ok look. I'm gonna start. You really hurt Ivy. She was crying for days. I get that you have a reason and shit but my girl deserves the world. It hurt me so much to see her like that and I'm not sure I can see her go through that again."

"I know I hurt her and I'm so sorry. I didn't think. I don't want to hurt her any more than you want to see her hurt again. I know that you may not trust me again but I would really like to try and be friends with you."

I could see that she deeply regretted what she did so I gave her a hug. We separated and I did not expect the next words to come out her mouth;

"Anyway, it's lovely to meet the incredibly hot and handsome Mr Styles. Ivy's words, not mine!" 

She said when she saw my shocked expression. At that moment Ivy came down to see us both laughing really hard. Ivy walked over to me and snaked her arm around my waist. I kissed her on the top of her head.

"Nice to see you two getting along" 

She said with a smile on her face.

"Yeah, it's really nice to get along" 

We both replied at the same time which made us all laugh.

Ivory:

We spent the next few hours chatting until Teagan had to go home. Harry left me and her to say goodbye.

"So Rudy left you?"

"He said we needed to go on a break"

"Awwh Tigs, I'm always here if you need to talk ok? I promise I won't forget you. I could never."

I gave her the biggest hug and waved goodbye and went back inside. I let out a sigh of relief and Harry enveloped me in his arms. 

"I'm so glad that's over"

"I know that it was really difficult for you but I'm so proud of you"

The rest of the boys had been out the whole day to give us our space and they were still out so me and Harry decided to make some dinner. He made pasta for me and OH. MY. GOD. It tasted heavenly. I moaned loudly and then my face heated up when I realise what had just happened. Harry smirked at me and then decided to make it worse by adding

"Someone's a bit eager aren't they"

I hid my face in my hands and I hear footsteps come round and I feel a strong pair of arms wrapped round me. 

"I'm joking love"

I playfully slapped him and he had a jokey offensive look on his face. After dinner we decided to watch a movie in my room since the rest of the boys still weren't back. I got into my pj's and I cuddled up to Harry. He was my favourite person in the whole world. I had got my best friend back and I was cuddled up in bed with the man I love.

My life was perfect and I could not be happier.