The Audition

Ivory:

I wake up and feel someone's arms wrapped around me. I gently turn around in Harry's arms and I instantly smile when I see his gorgeous face. He looks so peaceful sleeping there. I suddenly had the need to pee but I didn't want to wake him up so I tried to gently undo myself from his arms. Harry stirred but didn't wake up so I got out of bed and went to the toilet. 

When I got back, Harry was awake and had his cute little angry look on his face.

"Where did you go?"

"To the toilet, is that ok?" I chuckle.

"No, I wanted to wake up to your beautiful face, instead I woke up to an empty bed. Now get back here before I have to come and get you" He huffed to himself and shimmied back down under the duvet.

I walk over to my side of the bed and climb under the covers. Harry pulls me into him and I turn to face him. 

"Good morning Angel" He gives me a kiss that was long and sweet.

"Good morning handsome" I give him a short peck and cuddle into him.

We lie in comfortable silence before I remember something that Harry mentioned yesterday.

"Haz?"

"Yes Ives?"

"You know that audition for joining the band that you mentioned yesterday.." I felt him stiffen up next to me.

"Yes, but look if you don't want to go I completely understand I-"

"Haz. Hazza. Harry!" I had to interrupt him because he was talking non-stop. When I shouted he looked shocked.

"I want to do it. I really do. But have you asked the boys about it? It's your band. Ok?"

"Are you sure? Because I don't want to be the boyfriend who forces you to do things. I need to ask the boys. Actually, they may all be up by now so I'm gonna go and do that ok?"

"Ok H. Thank you for doing this"

"Of course Angel" He gets up and out of bed and kisses me on the forehead before leaving in just his joggers. 

I stare up at the ceiling and reflect on all that has happened in the last 48 hours. How is this my life?! I honestly can't believe it. After a while, I went down into the kitchen because I was STARVING. When I got into the kitchen, no one was there. I just presumed that Harry was talking to them about my audition. I started making breakfast/brunch when I heard some loud voices coming from the boys studio.

Harry:

After I left Ivy's room, I went to go and find the boys to tell them about her audition later today. Luckily, all of them were in studio. 

"Hey guys can I talk to you?"

"Yeah of course" Liam patted the seat next to his and I sat down.

"Ok. So Ivory has a really good voice but she doesn't want to do anything about it. And you know how we are looking for a female member to join? She can be the one! I asked Simon yesterday and she has an audition today. She wanted to check with you guys if it was ok and I said I would talk to you. What do you think?"

The boys were quiet for a long time before they all started to agree with me and started to get excited about it. We decided to prank her and the boys were gonna pretend not to like the idea. We started to fake shout and in a few seconds we heard footsteps down the stairs.

"What's going on down here? All I can hear is shouting?!"

Liam speaks first;

"So we hear you may be joining the band today?" Ives looked really nervous and I instantly regretted this prank.