The Arguments

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. It was still set for the time I needed to get up for work but since I quite due to moving in with Louis, I didn't need to get up. I lay in bed smiling to myself, thinking back on last night. I fell back to sleep for a few hours. When I woke up again it was 10:00 so I went downstairs to see if there was anything for breakfast. When I got down there, I saw Harry. He was cooking something that smelled delicious. 

I tiptoed behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Good morning beautiful, how did you sleep?" Oh. My. God. I can't deal with him calling me beautiful.

"Good morning handsome, I slept great after last night. How did you sleep?"

He turned around and pulled me into him, giving me a hug and kissing the top of my forehead.

"Handsome huh? I like it. I slept wonderful thank you, would you like some pancakes?" Ahhh so that's what smelt amazing.

"Oooh yeah please! I love pancakes"

"I know, that's why I made them"

I blushed, and looked up to him and gave him a big smile. He leant down and gave me a kiss before telling me to sit down at the bar to eat my pancakes.

"Oooh! Something smells good down here!" An Irish voice shouted down the stairs. Niall came running around the corner and Harry instantly slapped his hand away from my serving.

"Yes Niall, I made pancakes but they aren't for you, they're for Ivy"

"That's not fair!" He started to fake cry and pouted his lips at Harry. I couldn't stop laughing at these two.

Harry and Niall started to bicker and in the end they sorted things out. Louis and Liam came into the kitchen and asked what all this noise was. I explained to them that Harry wouldn't let Niall have any of the pancakes that he made. Louis came over to me and made sure that I was ok. I told him that I was fine and he didn't need to look after me all the time even though he was my older brother.

"Hey boys, we should probably get gong if we are meeting with Simon at 11:00" All the boys hummed in agreement.

"Wait, where's Zayn?" I asked. I mean, all the boys were here and I know that he likes sleeping but surely he should be out here ready to go to the meeting with Simon.

"Oh he's sleeping, could you wake him up please? We need to get in the car" Liam asked me.

"Uhh yeah sure I guess" All the boys looked at each other and started to snicker and that's when I refused.

"Actually, no sorry, I need to have a shower and get ready for today" I started to walk away and then shouted;

"I'm not blind! I can see the looks that you give each other when you think I'm not looking"

I could hear a mixture of groans and laughs coming from the boys. I recognized the laugh as Harry's and I knew instantly that he was proud of me. I went into my room and started to just scroll through TikTok. I heard the boys wake up Zayn and then leave with a door slam. I find my speaker in my suitcase. I put it on and start doing karaoke. I sing all of the songs on my playlist whilst getting ready. I wear a some grey tracksuit bottoms and a hoodie. I keep on singing for like half an hour and then I decide to make lunch for the boys because they have been so generous to let me stay here so I wanted to do something for them.

Harry:

When we left to go the meeting with Simon, I realised I forgot my phone at home so we had to drive back. When I unlocked the front door, I heard the most angelic voice coming from Ivory's bedroom. She can really sing, I wonder why no one has never told me how good of a singer she is. I wanted to go and say something but I thought I should just hurry up because none of us wanted to be late. So instead I just grabbed my phone and left. When I got into the car I asked Louis about it.