The Surprise

{3 weeks later}

Ivory:

It's been 3 weeks since me and Harry publicly announced that we were dating. Life has been good so far but there was just one thing that wasn't right. Me and Teagan still had not spoke to each other since she had become jealous of me and was commenting hateful things on my posts. Harry knew that this upset me but didn't push me to speak about it if I didn't want to. It had become slightly easier to forget about it since I had been so busy recently.

When Simon accepted me into One Direction, he found a vocal teacher who I could practice with. We also had a load of rehearsals since our first concert was in a week. I feel bad for the boys since I was making them longer because I didn't know what to do and they had to fit me in. I have brought it up but they just shut me down so I've given up.

Its hard when I get home at the  end of the day and I can't tell Teagan what I've been up to. I obviously have other friends and my parents but it's just not the same.

Me and the boys are all sat round the table at home for one of the last times because in 2 days time we will be flying to America for the first leg of our tour. I wasn't in the best mood, especially since I knew that once we had gone to America, patching things up with Teagan would be hard. I was cuddled up to Harry and admiring his gorgeous face when Niall stood up and raised his glass. 

"I know that this will sound dramatic and like we will never see each other again but I just want to say that I am extremely grateful for you guys."

I start to tear up at this and I know I'm in trouble.

"Ivory we are so glad to have you with us and experience it all with us. We have made some great memories ad I can't wait to make more. I love you all, you're all my best friends"

And that's when it got too much. I jumped up and ran out the room before anyone could stop me and as soon as I got to my room, I locked it and slumped against the wall the tears falling down my face uncontrollably. I don't even know what just happened apart the fact that I know I miss my best friend so fucking much.

Harry:

"...you're all my best friends"

The next thing I knew Ivy jumped up and left the room sobbing. I knew that she needed space so I didn't go after her immediately. Niall's face was heartbreaking. He was almost in tears and confused as to what he had said wrong.

"What did I do?" He asks with a strained voice. I walk over to him and pull him in for a hug.

"Nothing mate, she had a really big fall out with her best friend a few weeks ago and she hasn't been the same since. Don't worry about it Nialler. I'll go check on her and then you can ok?"

"Ok thanks Haz"

I walked upstairs and the second I got close to her room I heard her sobbing violently. It hurt my heart so much to hear her like that. I walked up to her door and gently knocked on it.

"Ives? It's me, can I come in?"

I waited for a bit and the door opened to reveal my girl with a red face and puffy eyes. I immediately took her into my arms and shut the door behind me. I stroked her hair and kept telling her that she would be alright, she was safe and I loved her. 

After several minutes she had calmed down and we moved to her sofa. She spoke up after a while of silence.

"I'm sorry, it was just all too much, I overeact-"

"Don't you dare. Do not apologize for how you feel. The boys understand ok?"

"Ok"

Her voice was so small it was so painful to hear her heartbroken like this. If I ever meet this Teagan I swear I will have words with her.

"Hazza?

"Yes my love?"

"I'm really tired, can you come and cuddle with me please?"

"Of course I will angel"

I help her up and we got into bed. We cuddle up and she rested her head on my chest. She falls asleep almost instantly and I fall asleep not long after her.

Ivory:

I wake up the next morning to an empty bed. I don't remember much of last night but I do remember bawling my eyes out about something that Niall said. I knew I needed to talk to him. When I got out of bed I realised I was still in the same outfit I was in yesterday so I changed quickly and went downstairs. Niall was in the kitchen so I went up to him.

"Hey Ni?"

He turned around and his face was filled with an emotion I couldn't place.

"I just want to say that nothing you said yesterday was wrong or hurt me, I have just had a lot on and it all kinda spilled out, so I'm sorry for making you feel like you did something"

Niall pulled me in for a hug and we stayed like that for a bit. Afterwards, he went upstairs to get changed and I made myself some cereal. The door opened and closed and a huge smile appeared on my face when I saw my curly headed boy come round the corner. I jumped off the chair and jumped into his arms. I buried my head in the crook of his neck.

"Hey my love! You ok?"

"Yeah, I just missed you"

"Awhh I missed you too angel. Right, I'm gonna have a shower. Where are the other boys?"

"I saw a note that said Liam and Louis went out to the shops, Zayn's still sleeping obviously and Niall's getting changed"

"Ok I'll see you in a bit Ives"

"Ok Haz"

I give him a kiss and then he let me down. I went into the living room and turned on the TV. After a bit, I heard the doorbell and I knew that no one else was going to hear it as they were upstairs so I went and opened it. My breath hitched in my throat when I saw who was standing at the door.

Teagan.