The First Flight

I wake up to sniffling next to me. I turn around and see that Harry is sat in the chair by his window and is crying. I look at the clock and see that it's 3:00. I go over to him and sit on his lap, pulling him into a hug.

"Hey what's up my love?"

"I'm just so mad at my dad. I've barely been to sleep. He's such a dickhead" He breaks into a sob and I genuinely think that my heart broke in two. 

"Hey it's ok. I'm here for you ok? I hate to break it to you but we need to get ready for the airport. Can you do that for me? You can sleep on the plane."

"Will you cuddle with me?"

"Of course I will, now come on, let's go." 

I had packed with Teagan last night, she has such a good fashion sense. And she also wanted a choice on what lingerie I packed (for obvious reasons.) I got in the shower and stood under the running water, thinking about how I could help Harry in the best way possible. It broke me every time he cried. I got out and changed into a tracksuit and put my hair into a messy bun. I put minimal makeup on as we would be on a plan but those pap pictures can be unflattering.

Harry had left the room by the time I was all done so I took my suitcase but it was so heavy that I couldn't actually lift it down the stairs

Harry had left the room by the time I was all done so I took my suitcase but it was so heavy that I couldn't actually lift it down the stairs. Louis came up behind me and just stood there laughing.

"You alright there sis?"

"No I'm not and it would be more helpful if you helped me instead of standing there laughing"

He took the suitcase from me and then dropped it down straight away.

"Jesus Christ, what the hell is in there?! A dead body?!"

"No, we're away for a long time, what am I supposed to do?"

"Pack less?"

"Haha, very funny, now are you gonna help me or not?"

"Yeah sorry" He held up his hands as if to surrender and picked up my suitcase and it was my turn to laugh as he struggled to carry it down the stairs. All the boys were laughing at the bottom and I still had my carry on bag to take down (that wasn't heavy.)

"Jeez Ive! How many bags do you need to take?" Niall asked as I came behind Louis.

"I'm a girl, you'll be carrying your girlfriend's luggage when you get one Nialler"

The boys laughed and we all made it outside to the van that would take us to the airport. To be honest, I was quite nervous because I knew there would be quite a few paps there and I hadn't had a massive encounter since me and Harry's first date. I think Harry could tell that I was nervous because he put his hand on my knee to stop it bouncing. 

"You ok angel?"

"Yeah, just nervous about the paps"

"It will be ok, just hold my hand and look down, don't answer any questions yeah?"