8

Two Days Later

Ava

"Come on push harder!"

"Odell it hurts! Can we take a break?!"

"Nope, you can't just quit in the middle of a workout. The Qb calls the play, you as the receiver has to come up with the catch all the while making your man miss."

"I'm not following." He puts his head down in defeat, he's probably talking football talk.

"Give me five more then we can take a break." I dig deep to find the strength to do five more sit ups then I pass out on the floor. Odell helps me up then hands me my water bottle, he takes a seat on the equipment, without thinking I sit down on his lap to chug my water, I feel his dick on my ass. I quickly try to get up but he wraps his arm around me.

"I don't want to be a tease O." I stand up to sit next to him instead.

"It was natural for you to sit in my lap, that should be enough for you to stay." I smile

"Thank you for asking me to come today, I really needed this, to clear my head."

"What's up? What's been going on? I went to the salon where Chloe works yesterday to get a facial and she looked irritated, the lady in her chair damn sure left with a headache. I asked her what was up and she told me to ask you."

"She wasn't honest with me about someone."

"Who is this someone?"

Odell and I have grown closer since we met, there's no one that I feel safer with than him, which is why I haven't told him about my lifestyle, he's the only guy that I don't want to look at me differently.

"Nobody that's important, not anymore at least."

"If the person isn't important then yall shouldn't be fighting, Chloe is a hand full but she cares about you, that's obvious, she talks good about you even when your not around, that's the kind of friend you want."

"Odell what do you think about women who have sex for money?"

"HUH? Where'd that come from? That's a random ass question nugget." I smile at the pet name that he gave me.

"Nothing, forget I asked. On the other hand, the company that I'm doing my internship with is having a banquet tonight, will you accompany me?"

"I got you, do I need to pull out the suit and tie." I giggle

"No, a nice shirt and some nice pants should suffice."

My phone starts going off on the floor, I look at the unsaved number then decline it for the third time today.

We take ten more minutes then start back up with the workout before we leave, I let Odell know that he can pick me up from my place at seven, it's no use of using two separate cars to go to the same location. When I get into my car I check my messages, Megan has been trying to get in touch with me the last two days.

2 days ago
Assistant Lady
Ms. Pete wants to meet with you Via FaceTime @4 EST

23 Hours ago
713-926-1684
We need to talk.

12 Hours ago
713-926-1684
Ava

1 Hour ago
713-926-1684
Ava stop playing with me, answer your phone.

4 minutes ago
713-926-1684
Get the fuck out of his lap.

I quickly start looking around for her, or anyone associated with her, is she back in Houston? How did she-