25

Ava

"Which one do want for the party?" Arya and I are shopping for a gift for Junie's birthday party tomorrow.

Teyana loves Paris so much that she decided to have her kids birthday celebration here. I helped her out with venue locations so that it was nothing too expensive, especially since she has to handle flight tickets for her family.

Arya picks out a gift for junie then ten other things for herself. I let her get them, there's no way I can say no but once she starts shopping like it's Christmas I had to dial it back a little. My two year old shops just like me.

I have a few days off from work, I plan on spending time with my baby and binge watching Scandal.

Micheal is back in the states filming his new movie that I'm so excited to see, the way he talks about it, I know it's going to be good.

"Mommy look." Arya points to a billboard picture that has Micheal on it for a Calvin Klein ad. I smile then decide to FaceTime him, he picks up, I show the billboard to him then he talks to Arya for a few seconds before he has to start back working.

Since I don't feel like cooking, I pick up some Italian for tonight, Arya cuts the tv on Princess Tiana as if that's all that plays on Disney plus, I try to get her to watch other movies but she's not having it.

We eat then I give her a bath, after Princess Tiana went off the first time she wanted to watch it again so I make sure she's comfortable in her room before I go to mine.

While I'm undressing I call Teyana back, I didn't get a chance to tell her everything that transpired at the party. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.

"I would have been whooping that bitch ass all across that party, them rich women would have to put me out."

"I couldn't do anything other than ignore her, she's been calling me, even texting saying that it's a misunderstanding but I didn't misunderstand anything that I saw. On top of that...I met her wife."

"BITCHHH YOU MET BEYONCE? Is she a witch like those tarot readers be saying?"

"The opposite actually, she's nothing how I imagined."

"That's probably because she's a witch, did she get out of line? What did she say?" Teyana asks like a impatient child

"She spoke, fixed her hair then she left."

"That's it? It doesn't go like this in the movies. Come Ava I feel like you're holding out on me."

"You are a trip girl but that was all that happened, after that, Micheal and I left, I'm still shocked by it honestly."

"So you went to a party full of rich people with your new rich man while he kissed and felt on you all night in front of your ex and her wife, that you just testified against for sex trafficking? This is exactly like the movies. Did you and Micheal get busy when ya'll got back?"

"Noooooo, but I did think about it." I climb into my bed like a giddy school girl

"What kind of man is waiting this long for sex? Seems fishy, Especially a man like him, even a good man needs his dick wet."

"I don't know if he's not entertaining anyone else."

"You better ride that dick before he starts."

We spend another thirty minutes on the phone, by that time Arya comes into my room to go to sleep. My baby still loves her mommy's cuddles, I turn on Princess Tiana, she's asleep immediately.