24

One month Later

Ava

"Micheal stop it, I can't it take anymore. You're going to make me fall off the bed."

I try to push Micheal from continuing to tickle me, it gets so bad that I'm sobbing, so embarrassing

I try to push Micheal from continuing to tickle me, it gets so bad that I'm sobbing, so embarrassing. "Micheal please! Bakarii!!"

"Oh nah, not you bringing my middle name into this." He bites my neck where my sweet spot is. I let out a moan without knowing it would travel through the whole room.

"Damn Let me bite you again, that shit sounded to sexy." I softly giggle underneath him. I bring his face down to kiss me a few times, our lips sound great against each other. The kiss becomes heated, I feel his dick getting hard through his basketball shorts, poking at my exposed stomach.

I haven't thought about having sex with someone else in a long time. I can't say that I wouldn't pull his boxers off if my baby wasn't in the other room sleeping. I break the kiss so it doesn't get too far. He gets off me, his print is visible through those shorts.

"I gotta take another shower to get rid this." He motions to his lower area, his member poking through his black shorts.

"I can't help that I'm fine, that I get to your blood flowing."

"You ain't lied yet." I get up from the bed to fix the black body suite that I'm wearing. I run my hands through my big curls and fix my lip stick. Although we are chilling in the house, I still like looking extra good for him. I catch him staring at me through the mirror.

After our first date we started talking everyday, whether it was just a few hours or a few minutes. Every weekend when he's not filming, he'd drive down from location to spend time with me but people were starting to notice my face in public so we started spending time at my place. He understood. That means I had to tell him about Arya, he Dosen't know who her other parent is and I don't plan on telling anytime soon. He only comes over when she's sleep.

"Have you thought about my question yet?"

"Which one?"

"Coming to a movie premiere with me as my date."

"I want to but- I can't risk our safety."

"I understand that, next time, maybe?"

I give him a quick peck, his arms wrap around my waist and we are making out in the middle of my bedroom again.

"I have to go back to the states tomorrow but when I get back I want to take you to this party my mentor is hosting here, the annual Gold party."

"Mhmm...Should I buy a gold dress?"

"No, I'll buy you one, what do you like? Balmain? Chanel? Givenchy? How about I have my stylist bring over some options the day of."