Cosy comfort

Recently I have been feeling awful about myself. There's always been one person who wasn't exactly good at comforting but he was always a good listener. So I headed to my 'best friend's' house. I knew the area it was hard to get to but at least FC wouldn't complain since we were on water like 'real pirates'.

"FC we're visiting Sun." I walked into his room and saw him playing with a Sun plushie. How is that my own son likes my Sun better? He sat up and ran over to me.

"We are going to see my toy?" I shook my head quite frankly I don't like him calling Sun that but he's my kid so I'll let it slide with a warning.

"He's not your toy he's your uh...babysitter." Now lets go we'll be on water." He smiled and followed me as I got to the car he jumped into the booster seat and I began driving.

After about 30 minutes we got to his house. I mean sure I said we'd be on water not under it but he didn't seem to mind. I got out the car and FC followed me and I knocked on the door which caused FC to knock harder and faster and the door. I told him to stop and was met with a pouty face. I don't even care about him anymore but I have to.

The door opened and I saw him and I can't deny that he's pretty hot.

"Oh hi Foxy, is everything ok?" I let me and FC in.

"Uh not really...I know this has nothing to do with you but I really needed someone to talk to and I didn't wanna go back to Earth." Sun nodded.

"Sure let me get something to distract FC and then we can chat." He took FC into a room with a large screen and put bluey on that would keep him there for hours.

"So what's up?" He sat down on the sofa and patted the spot next to him so I sat down. I sighed and began talking.

"It's...I feel like I'm not doing enough...like I'm not enough nothing I do is...enough." Sun remanded silent he did that every time we spoke to ensure I was done before he started.

"Not doing a lot doesn't make you a bad person."

"But how I don't do anything you and everyone else have done so much!"

"That doesn't make us good people...Monty has done a lot and those are the reasons I'm not friends with him...I've done a lot of things that ended up hurting people." Sun said he sat cross-legged on the sofa facing me.

"How everything you do works out." He paused.

"I mean if you think about it I caused my entire family to die...I killed Bloodmoon, yelled at Lunar he died. Tried to kill Eclipse and Moon got reset. I kill Bloodmoon he hates me and wants to use my family to hurt me and kills Earth. Just from me doing one thing wrong so many horrible things happened." He sounded sad but like he was trying to sound happy.

"What about FC? I try to be a good father I think I am but at this point I don't want him I hate him I resent him but I can't tell anyone that because then they'll think I'm a bad father. Am I a bad dad?" I spoke and my ears dropped.

"I don't think. I had a bad dad and the difference between you and him is you try, and it isn't you being a bad dad is him being a bad kid which yeah you could say it's your fault but it isn't. The Stichwrath made him right?" I nodded. "Then it's his fault he made him that way not you." I smiled and looked at Sun. I don't like being touched but his touch is always nice it's warm and calming even when he isn't talk. He pulled me into a hug as if he could read my thoughts. I hugged him back. I heard FC upstairs happily yelling about bluey and Moon's not here...I can stay like this for a while.