wrecking a confession

Sun was sat in his room writing a to-do list when he got a text from Circus Baby. it was a short text that read. 

'You, me, Gregory back of pizzaplex 20 minutes' Sun was confused but he didn't have anything better to do so he got up and made his way there.

"Sun there you are!" Gregory was leaning against the wall. 

"what are we doing here?"

"Helpi is trying to ask Lunar on a date."

"oh no, no, no, no."

"We have to stop him and we have 20 minutes

Sun, Circus Baby and Gregory went inside and looked for Helpi and Lunar and when they did they saw Helpi about to approach Lunar. So Sun quickly walked over before Helpi could.

"Hey Lunar can you help me with something like real fast?"

"why the hell are you speaking like that?"

"just uh a little sick or something."

"Ok, but yeah I can help you."

"Great...over here." Sun grabbed Lunar and dragged him away. Gregory and Circus Baby approached Lunar.

"Hey Helpi...what are you doing here?" Gregory kicked the ground trying to act like they had just ran into each other.

"Helpi wants to talk to Lunar."

"What about?"

"Helpi wants to give him flowers." Circus baby tried not to show any concern.

Helpi walked off trying to catch up with Lunar. Gregory and Baby looked at each other they had to do something or Helpi would get heart broken. Gregory and Baby realised Helpi had gotten to far and walked over and saw Helpi talking to Sun. Right after Helpi walked off.

"What did you say?" Baby had panic in her voice.

"I told Helpi that Lunar doesn't like flowers and that Lunar really liked diamonyplaza..."

"what does that even mean?" Gregory was visibly confused.

"I dunno I made it up and the spot but I mean Helpi believed me and said he'd find one...soo...yay?"

"I guess that postpones the confession..."

"I guess, how long do you think he'll believe it?" Baby asked in a curious and unsettled tone.

"Hopefully long enough." Sun replied with a thumbs up. "Plus if this doesn't work I'll just tell Castor and Pollux I know they haven't said they wanna date Lunar but I mean it's a little obvious."