I WANT SUN!

FC once being Foxy's child had recently decided that isn't who he wants to be his father anymore and there only 1 person who he still liked all that much was Sun...and Sun was good with kids so...

FC snuck into Puppets house and walked into his home office.

"Where file with Sun signature?" He threw papers all over the ground and tried to reach the middle drawer but couldn't because reach it the most logical thing to do was to knock the drawers over...obviously.

This got Puppet's attention and he ran into the room ready to attack. He was fairly surprised when he saw a small fox child going through his files.

"Uh FC? What are you doing?" He pulled FC away from the drawer.

"I want the Sun's file." Puppet stared at him with a confused expression.

"No...I can't give you his file."

"Why not he does not like you. He wanted to smash bottle over head." Puppet sighed and looked as FC's ears fell down. "Please Puppet Sun the only cool one I want to have bond."

"Ok but don't tell him it was me tell him it was Monty." Puppet handed him the file.

"Got it Monty." FC ran out. FC kept running until he got to the day-care and saw Moon. "Where is better brother?"

"You mean Sun? Uh he's getting ready to leave. You need him for something squirt?"

"No time!" FC ran to find Sun leaving behind a very confused and slightly concerned Moon. 

A few minutes later Moon heard Sun's car leave and then saw FC wobble in like a lost kid and slump down on the ground, So Moon sat next to him.

"What's up kid?"

"Sun got away."

"Say that like you were gonna hurt him...what did you want him for anyway?"

"I wanted new friend." That was someone true FC knew if he told Moon then Moon would explain why Sun couldn't be his dad but FC didn't wanna hear it he wanted to be Sun's son no matter what.

"...Look kid Sun's a little on edge right now...I think everyone is to be honest he doesn't mean to upset you I promise there's a good chance he just didn't see you." Moon stood up. "Just keep your head high ok? Sun's not exactly the best guy to be around at this hour anyway." FC sat there and then after a few minutes Solar, Lunar and Earth walked in...separately mind you.

"Oh FC? You look...mad?" Solar patted him and Earth and Moon began doing stuff and Lunar just kinda watched so did Solar and then they all started trying to make FC feel better...it didn't work.

"Nothing is working what does this kid want?" Solar asked and as if he just released a hell spawn itself FC screams.

"I WANT SUN!"

...

...

"What?" Moon asked "You want Sun?" FC nodded.

"FC he went home for the day...he isn't coming back for a while." Earth held out a lollipop for him, but FC's ear's still drooped down.

"But-but I want him." FC started to cry. Then the door opened.

"Sorry I forgot to do a few last chores...I've never forgotten them before- FC!?" FC ran over to Sun. "FC what's wrong?" Sun crouched down.

"I was scared." FC hugged Sun.

"Uh well it's ok...I have a few more things to do you can stay with me while I do them ok?" FC nodded and let go.

FC followed Sun as the rest stayed back looking very confused.