04

The sun was about to set behind the horizon and with that Joshua's first day of work would end. The young officer extended his arms to then massage his tired shoulders, while he sighed exhausted.

"DAMN WEASEL RETURN THE GOODS NOW! THIEF! YOU, YES YOU RABBIT! Aren't you a police officer?"

An old mole shouted angrily while jumping around to end up pointing indiscreetly at the young police officer, Jisoo nodded somewhat confused before realizing that this was his moment.

The emergency had fallen into his hands and he would not miss what would be his opportunity to show that he could be much more of a parking officer.

Joshua got into his small car, and pressed the accelerator with one of his feet, chasing at full speed the elusive weasel hybrid that was jumping across the roofs of the small houses in that neighborhood.

The weasel was nothing more than a robust man who was casually wearing a T-shirt accompanied by some sloppy shorts and on his feet he wore flip-flops, making Jisoo wonder how he could easily run in those slippery shoes.

The fleeing hybrid slipped through some of the bars of the Meadowlands condominium, a place inhabited mainly by refined domestic animals, it could be said that the most distinguished people lived there.

Joshua pouted before imitating the weasel and chasing the fugitive through that luxurious neighborhood.

Unlike what was expected from a rich neighborhood, this one was crowded with people, making the job of the novice difficult. Officer Hong searched with his feline eyes for his target, his pointy, fluffy ears were raised in alert, locating the slightest strange noise.

He could hear a German shepherd hybrid making a fuss as he troopily announced that his car had been stolen. Joshua quickly took an abandoned police car on a corner chasing the damn weasel who he thought was in a car race.

The busy streets were plunged into chaos when they saw how the car driven by the weasel did not seem to have a fixed direction, moving in the opposite direction to the road. The thief would not allow himself a defeat, much less against a rabbit hybrid, getting out of his car with it still running.

Joshua watched the event in amazement, not wanting to believe it. He came out of his thoughts when he realized that the car was heading right in front of the group of felines that seemed oblivious to the chaos while they were enjoying a snack after an exhausting day of shopping. When they saw the car approaching them, two of the group reacted in time, however one remained paralyzed. Agent Hong didn't think twice, he ran as far as his legs could carry him as he got out of his car in the direction of the scared cat hybrid.

The young cat was shaking from head to toe while clinging to his bags, Jisoo grabbed him by his forearm, pulling him towards him and away from the path of the vehicle that crashed into that cafe in a matter of seconds.

"Nice bag." Joshua flattered out of inertia when he saw that beautiful channel model identical to the one he had in his apartment.

"Thank you." The feline with bulging cheeks and yellow ears thanked him with a rubbery smile and his eyes shining with excitement. He undoubtedly liked that police officer.

With a small bow, Agent Hong left before chasing the weasel who seemed to have a serious problem trying to escape from the donut where her body was trapped right in the center of the ornament that had flown out of the cafe after the accident. .

The one with the thick lips smiled as he approached the thief ready to handcuff him.

Not even a quarter of an hour had passed when the doors of Zootopia's central police station were crossed by none other than Hong JiSoo and the captured lawbreaker.

"I have the weasel." Agent Hong declared proudly as he brought the handcuffed criminal closer to his boss.

Seungcheol didn't believe he saw that rabbit hybrid would be more difficult to control than he assumed. He massaged her shoulders before addressing the irresponsible, feline-eyed rookie.

With a sardonic smile, delegate Choi took the stolen merchandise in his hands, laughing loudly as he opened the black bag and found twenty rancid onions in it.

"Congratulations, Hong, you've captured an onion thief." In a mocking manner Seungcheol informed the aforementioned who rolled his eyes upon hearing that he was willing to refute the boss's words.

The discussion was immediately postponed when he saw how a man in tears took one of delegate Choi's arms, causing him to turn towards the newcomer to the police station lobby.

"Please delegate, I beg you to find my husband, we have a five-month-old baby, my Junnie would never disappear like this." The otter hybrid posed between sobs, capturing Jisoo's attention.

"Mister Wen have done more than possible to find her husband, but the evidence indicates that he left without leaving a trace..."

"Junhui would never do that, you don't know him, he is a hard-working man attached to his family, he will be disorganized but I have never met anyone as careful as him." The small man strongly contradicted Choi.

Joshua thought about it a couple of times, coming to the same conclusion. He did not notice the exact moment in which he took a couple of steps towards the otter hybrid, interfering in the conversation.

"I will find her husband, Mr.Wen." The one with feline eyes declared, being instantly hugged by the overwhelmed man who took a photo of him out of his bag.

In the snapshot, Mr.Wen and the missing Junhui could be seen with his baby in his arms.

"The one on the right is Junnie, he disappeared a week ago, he didn't come home after work, our little Jay is in our arms."

Chan explained.

"Junnie worked as a gardener, at work they said he didn't come back from his last charge."

"We will do everything possible to find him, I promise..."

"Chan, you can call me that, and in the name of Junnie's family, we thank you."

Excitedly, the blonde-haired otter hybrid thanked him, hugging Officer Hong again, giving him the photo that he previously showed him before leaving.

The recent pressure on one of his shoulders made him flinch away from the abrupt touch.

"You're fired." Delegate Choi growled.

"You have had no reason to do so." Joshua refuted him.

At that, the one with pale skin and cherry lips could only laugh again.

"Yes I can, you have gone over my head, you didn't give a damn about my authority and you have disobeyed my orders. That's enough to fire you." Choi added exasperated.

"Let's make a deal." The younger announced which caught the attention of the wolf hybrid who gestured for him to continue.

"If I find Mr.Wen you will allow me to take care of the same cases as my companions and if not... I will continue as a parking zone officer."

Choi shook his head as he shook his head a few times.

"If you don't solve the case in 72 hours you will be fired, as you could be now if you don't accept my mercy." Choi declared, hoping that the absurd treatment would intimidate his opponent, but, he got a smile from Hong.

"Deal done, Chief."