don't leave

Bax's hot breath felt so comforting. I leaned in the last bit until our lips met each other. my arms autimatically wrapped around his neck and I pulled him down to me. he smirked through the kiss and it got deeper, after finally pulling away our foreheads pressed against eachother "wow..." he whispered softly. "Baxter...I have to tell you something..." I say softly, he raises an eyebrow "what is is princess?" he teases and kisses my neck. "Bax..I'm going back up to New York...at the end of the week..." I say. his grip around me loosens and he pulls away "wh-what...?" he asks softly, he seemed like he was on the verge of a melt down "I'm sorry...". he backed away "I-I uh..I've gotte go" he says before walking away "no Bax! Baxter come back! please.." my voice cracks. I pull my phone out and call Marlon. Marlon and Baxter were the only people who weren't against me right now. "hey Brazil..can you please come pick me up...I;m at the pier..." I ask. "of course" Marlon says instantly and hangs up.

*the next day*
I was trying to find Baxter desperately but he was nowhere to be found. I rang his phone multiple times but no answer "he can't be this mad at me..." I whisper as I burry my head in my pillow. after about an hour of sulking I got changed into my bikini and grabbed the pretty purple surfboard I got from Baxter. I went down to the beach and had a little surf. as I walked back to my little black Porsche, I loaded my surfboard onto the roof of the car and secured it tightly. just as I was about to hop into the car I hear a farmiliar voice "AUTUMN!" the voice calls. I turn to see Poppy running to me. I smile as she hugs me tightly "please..please don't leave" she whispers "Baxter and Summer told us. I'm sorry I didn't believe you with Wren just please...don't leave" she says as her voice cracks "I'm sorry Poppy but...there's nothing I can do..." I hug her back. tears flood my eyes and drip off my cheeks onto her shoulder.

the end of the week was approaching fast, I had been hanging out with Poppy and Marlon a lot more and Tuscany had come down for nationals so I spent a lot of time with her as well. I was finishing off packing my stuff and preparing myself mentally. as the days rolled by I couldn't help but think about Baxter, I hadn't seen or talked to him all week and I couldn't stop thinking about the passionate kiss we shared the other day.

the day had come. I didn't have anyone to drive me so I drove myself in my little black Porsche. I was so happy I got to transport that car over to New York, it's my literaly baby. I was sitting in the lobby, waiting for my flight to get called "NY 543 please come to boarding gate 5, NY 543, boarding gate 5." I sigh and get up. "guess that's me.." I mumble and walk my suitcases over to the boarding gate. I got my ticket checked and just as I was about to board the plane I hear a farmiliar voice "AUTUMN! AUTUMN WAIT! WAIT WAIT WAIT! DON'T GO YET!" I turn around to see Baxter. running towards the gate.