07.

Felix poured himself a cup, it was his third one, which luckily he was good with alcohol. He didn't know where Jisung was currently. He'd already tried texting and calling, with no luck. Which he was a bit worried.

But his eyes then crossed with hyunjins, who just smirked at him.
Felix kept eye contact, setting his red solo cup down, with a remaining smile.

He hadn't seen Chan, which was great for him. Chan was such a nuisance to Felix. He turned around, noticing that hyunjin was pushing past people just to come to Felix.

He didn't want to let hyunjin win just yet, so he broke eye contact. Felix's knees had already begun to go weak after just seeing hyunjin in that almost see-through black button-up of his.

He'd rather see it on some random bedroom floor.

"How much have you drank?"

Felix heard he couldn't help but turn red hearing this question. "Not a lot, why?" He responded, turning his body to hyunjins. There was a wall behind Felix, which left him to go nowhere, beside him was a table and some other drinks.

"You look beautiful tonight."

"Are you telling me that because you want to sleep with me?"

"No, I can find other great things about you besides your body."
Felix's smile faded. Not because he didn't like what hyunjin said, but because he was shocked someone said this about him, he was known for his body, what he did for his body.

"Okay, I get it.." Felix giggled, watching hyunjin smile along with him. Felix started to feel his heart pound, he knew he was developing a crush. He didn't know how he felt about it.

"So you don't wanna sleep with me?" Felix asked, wanting reassurance for his thoughts, every guy he met usually just wanted to sleep with him.

They never cared about who he was as a person. "I would like to, but I want to know you more, why?"

"No reason, just.. every guy I meet wants one thing from me, only because they've heard rumors and shit like that. I noticed you have classes with minho, me and he don't get along so."

Hyunjin averted himself to beside Felix, gently taking the younger drink as he wasn't drinking anymore. He swallowed it in seconds, smiling when he looked back at Felix who was as red as a tomato.

"We argued one time, nothing serious," Felix said shortly. Hyunjin noticed how Felix never spoke how he felt half the conversation, meaning you could tell he wasn't the type to share his every thought and feeling.

Jisung was sitting in an Empty room, hoping to hide away from the party. As he locked the door as well, so no random horny couples could come knocking it down.

He dressed so nicely just confessed and he was turned down. Was he not pretty enough for minho? He'd liked minho for so long, watching him from afar, spending his days smiling just thinking about him.

Minho was the only reason Jisung smiled before he met Felix and became closer to him. If he was honest, minho was the only reason he had gotten over depression somehow.

Jisung wiped his makeup along with the tears straining down his face and below his eyes. He held his knees close to him. He flinched quickly when the door was knocked on.

The party was loud but the knock was louder, causing him to stand up more than quickly, fixing his mini-skirt in the process.

He unlocked the door, opening it, his heart strained when he saw minho. He had such a guilty look on his face, that he just invited himself in, slowly shutting the door behind him.

"Can we talk, I want to explain myself jisung," Minho said. He wasn't even looking at Jisung when he said this. This shows the guilt he was feeling.

"Yeah," Jisung said. Just seeing minho made him feel so many ways.

"You're a great person, you look wonderful—"

"So, why don't you like me? What do I have to do?"  Jisung asked quickly. Interrupting minho completely.

"Jisung you're too good of a person, I'd hurt you, and if I'm being honest I don't feel the same, I've thought of you as a friend ever since the first time I saw you, I'm sorry."

Minho said he watched jisungs face fall into a more emotionless,
"But I've always thought of you as more than that."

"I'm sorry."

Minho looked to the side for a moment, he was to weak-hearted to say anything else, he was too weak-hearted to even look at Jisung in the eyes.

He wanted to give in he did. Feeling jisung come closer. "Minho, tonight can you just say I'm yours? Please, I'll never speak to you again— I'll move on I swear."

Minho knew what he meant by that. It would feel wrong but he didn't want to hurt Jisung any more than he already looked.

"Okay, i will." Minho said, he cracked a smile.