015.

Hyunjin was sitting at his desk, looking down at the desk as well, he held tightly on his pencil noticing his teacher walk in, Felix was just a desk beside him, normally they would speak but the air was so awkward between them.

Felix was writing silently the agenda in his planner, marking all exam dates. While Hyunjin could only watch Felix's pretty side profile.

"We will be having a new student, he's transferring from a school nearby, please treat him kindly."

Hyunjin then refocused his attention on the apparent new student. But his face nearly fell noticing it was jeongin, he never told hyunjin he was transferring.

Jeongin smiled directly at hyunjin, making everyone look back, toward hyunjin as well. This is something hyunjin hated about jeongin sometimes, he made their relationship public, and he was extremely clingy in public as well.

He made sure everyone knew that hyunjin was his 'property'. Hyunjin just watched as jeongin introduced himself, bowing so politely.

Hyunjin just sighed, he hated how he felt annoyed by this. "I should've told you I was moving to this school, I figured if we were around each other more we'd get closer."

Jeongin smiled. His eyes averted to Felix who was sitting next to hyunjin. A small frown, "Could I sit here?" He asked, with a sarcastic smile. He wanted to push Felix out of the way.

Number two, jeongin was also possessive and hated anyone near
Hyunjin. "This is my seat, there's another behind you."

"Are you his boyfriend or something?"

Hyunjin shut his eyes, rubbing his hands above his eyes as well. Trying to block out Jeongin's rather annoying voice. "N-No, I'm not, but it's my assigned seat—" Felix muttered.

"Well I'm his boyfriend so, I should sit next to him."

"Or you can stop being a little bitch and sit behind him."

Felix said, but before jeongin could respond to those offensive words hyunjin interrupted.

"Jeongin, I'll just sit with you, stop making a scene." Felix tightened his grip around the clothing in his lap, watching hyunjin stand up on his feet.

'He was leaving, for this bitch.' Felix thought. He thought about last night, the things he and Chan did. Chan was in the glass currently so it didn't matter about hyunjin, he was using Chan as a replacement.

Everyone in the class was in a bit of awe of what was happening. Immediately whispering to their peers and other people.

The teacher is not in the mood. Felix felt the presence of someone else sitting next to him, it was Chan himself.

"So are you busy tonight?"

"Of course not." Felix smiled, feeling a sudden hand on his thigh. Chan's hands were veiny and closely bigger than most of Felix's thighs.

"I'm gonna visit my grandmother first," Felix said. "That's fine, I don't mind," Chan said he wanted hyunjin though.

Hyunjin was silent next to jeongin, his eyes only staring at the pale veiny hand against Felix's thigh. He hated how he wanted it to be him. Touching Felix like that.

He took Jeongin's first time, jeongin wasn't gonna let him go so easily. Jeongins arm was wrapped around Hyunjin's arm, his head leaning against Hyunjin's arm.

"You don't seem happy that I'm here," Jeongin said softly, his joyful smile falling with his words. "I am It's just a surprise, y'know." Hyunjin chuckled off, though he was staring at the problem that was bothering him so greatly, Chan's hand rubbing up and down.

It was so bothering for some reason. Jeongin just stared at hyunjin who wasn't looking at him at all, he was staring in front of him, his eyes squinting at a certain scene.

Jeongin just sighed. He parted himself away from hyunjin, and they agreed to try again, though jeongin knew he was beyond stupid for it, begging hyunjin to try again for their relationship.

But jeongin was tied to hyunjin, it was hard to let him go. Jeongin just fixed his hair, looking over to the board, the teacher was gonna talk to him afterwards about the rules and such, though by the way that blonde guy was dressed the dress code wasn't there.

He guessed the guy next to him was his boyfriend or something, though it didn't seem right to see them together. But as he observed he noticed hyunjin looking directly at this guy.

Creating jealousy.

"So, what's your next class?"

Hyunjin asked Curiously, looking at the schedule written on Jeongin's paper.

"Gym," Jeongin said hyunjin hated how their schedules were similar. They were in the same grade so it only made sense. But he also had that class with Felix.

Felix opened the locker room, looking directly at Chan. "Now that you're not falling in love you're so different."

"I wasn't falling in love."

"Yes, you were," Chan said as he watched the blonde walk closer. Everything about him was so perfect. Chan couldn't take his eyes off him one bit.

Felix was overly stressed, he didn't get a good night's sleep and he was dealing with some guy this morning. Most likely Hyunjin boyfriend by the looks of it.

Hyunjin didn't know clearly that his boyfriend was moving to his very own school. Felix just sat down next to Chan, looking at the tiles on the locker room floor.

"I thought he was starting to like me too." Felix admitted. He didn't think he'd be admitting something like this to Chan anyway.  "But he had someone else."

Chan heard, he gently looked over to Felix's side profile. Noticed how sad he looked. "Love isn't for me, it never goes well for me," Felix muttered under his breath.

He wanted to smile, because he hated being sad, but he couldn't break even to a slight smile. He just felt terrible. "Love isn't for me either," Chan admitted. "I used to date someone, but I wasn't enough for him, I didn't do enough, something along those lines."

Felix heard. Chan in love didn't even sound right. "I see him sometimes, he doesn't speak to me but I always try to get his attention in a way." Felix watched as someone walked in, this someone, was with someone else.

It was hyunjin and jeongin.

God how their faces made Felix disgusted. Chan stared at the two figures together. "Jeongin?" Chan mumbled, looking at the figure that had such a shocked look on his face. Felix didn't know that they knew each other.

"Why are you here?" Jeongin asked. "Why are you here?" Chan fired back. Why could he tell hyunjin didn't want to be here, in this very room with jeongin.

He didn't even look at jeongin, he was looking at Felix. Which was extremely messed up to see, considering how jeongin felt when he looked at hyunjin.

It was like jeongin knew how hyunjin felt he just didn't want to accept it. He wanted to try his hardest to get hyunjin back.

Hyunjin removed the hands being held between the two, looking only at the floor currently. "Jeongin, let's just get dressed."

Chan just watched hyunjin drag away the brown-haired haired, a chuckle. "He's so in love with you Felix."

"Why are you saying that?"Felix pushed Chan's shoulder a little. If Felix was honest he was close to Chan only when they were doing more sensual. But sometimes Chan wasn't a jerk.

He was almost like Felix. A hopeless romantic with nothing but failed relationships.

___________________

Hii
Just got done with club volleyball whattt🔥🔥🔥