010.

EARLIER

Minho rose from the bedding, rubbing his head, he felt an empty feeling. He felt guilty to be exact,
He felt as if he regretted everything. Thinking about Jisung who was looking at him from below.

He couldn't even look over at Jisung, feeling the eyes that Jisung was giving him. They were sad, dull, and tired. If minho was honest he wanted to just leave, he couldn't just leave though.

That was wrong. He stood to his feet suddenly, sliding his pants on,
"Are you leaving?" These were the first words Jisung said, they sounded so hopeful that minho was going to stay. "You can leave, i-i don't mind." But it sounded as if he didn't mind.

"I'm not leaving, that's wrong."
Jisung just looked into Minho's sympathetic eyes. He hated them so much. Jisung fixed his hair, brushing a single piece behind his ear.

"Do you want anything?"

"I'm fine minho, I'm just gonna go home," Jisung said, he just gently removed the sheets off his body. He spent the time admiring minho from up close. Knowing minho wasn't admiring him back.

It hurt Jisung so deeply, that he felt he was hyperventilating on the inside. His stomach spun and he felt as if he could throw up. Not from the alcohol, but from the anxiety he felt as of now.

"Jisung—" minho stopped his words noticing Jisung slowly look over to him more. It was hurting him to look over, "I'm sorry, I am."

"It's okay, it's not your fault."

Minho heard, he tugged at his bottom lip so insecurely, watching Jisung put his clothes back on, it must've been beyond comfortable.

"You can have my shirt? I don't mind."

"You'd be shirtless minho."

Minho just stood in front of Jisung, removing his shirt for the second and placing it above Jisung head. Giving him something to wear or at least warming him up. 

"It's fine, I'm going home anyway." Jisung just smiled a little, looking down, he hated that he smiled. He felt his heart beat quickly when he put it on fully. It was bigger than his normal size of clothing but it was better than that small top.

"I'll give it back tomorrow."

"No, you can keep it."

"I don't want to minho, I already like you enough, you're making me think you love me."

Minho didn't say anything.

"Okay, bye," Minho said so politely, he didn't want to hurt Jisung anymore. He watched Jisung just step past him quietly, not making much noise. Besides, when the door opened up for him to leave, the music flared in.

Minho felt so flushed, so overwhelmed. He sighed harshly, looking over to the exit jisung left through. He wanted to continue to speak to jisung. But why?

________________

Hii