08.

"Jisung? Where were you?"

Jisung looked at Felix who was sitting on their shared apartment couch. With such curious eyes, looking him up and down.

"I was with someone."

Jisung smiled shyly.

Though he didn't want to face the reality of having to ignore Minho, pretend they didn't do anything in that bedroom, and pretend he still would never get over minho.

"Really?!" Felix sat up excitedly.

"Yeah, he doesn't love me, so we didn't go far." Jisung smiled so gently and hurtfully. He sat his keys on the key rack next to the door of the complex, taking off his coat and setting it on the seat next to Felix.

"So.. who?" Felix asked, his excitement had left moments ago, only because of Jisung's tone. "It was minho," Jisung said quietly. Yet Felix could still hear the words.
"Minho?" Felix asked, almost shockingly.

"Yep."

Jisung smiled proudly.

"So you confessed?"

"Yep."

"How did it go?"

"He said I was a good person, but he always thought of me as a friend."

Jisung said he placed something in the fridge as well as taking some water bottles out. "I'm sorry jisung, I can find someone else for you!"

"No, I want him only."

Felix sighed.

He just huffed a little and turned back forward. Thinking about hyunjin, the two had been texting since the party ended two hours ago, explaining how they were.

Hyunjin didn't immediately want to see him without clothes. This is what made Felix's heartbeat, hearing something like that made him so happy. He was used to getting used and mentally tired by guys. But hyunjin didn't seem to be like that.

"I saw you and hyunjin together at one point, I was going to approach you but you were busy— what about Chan? Wouldn't he be mad?"

"Fuck him, he wasn't even there."

"Hyunjin isn't the type for relationships though, from what I heard."

Felix felt a bit hurt.

He didn't know why.

"Oh," Felix mumbled. All he wanted was a relationship, he'd had one but the guy only wanted one thing. He was tired of relationships after that. They begged for him to stay, telling him he'd do more for him to stay.

"Well, it's not like I like him already so."

Felix stared at the message hyunjin had recently sent. Closing it and leaving the man on read. Another reason why he shouldn't fall in love again.

But hyunjin was just too perfect, his everything was. His humor was the best, besides his looks you could tell he had a great personality.

Felix grumbled mentally. He looked into his notifications once more, looking at the unread message.

He didn't want to get close anymore as he wanted To.

Felix's phone began ringing, an almost immediate roll to his eyes noticing who it was. He was hoping it was one of these nights where Chan wasn't so desperate for a blow job or a quick fuck— but he was wrong, placing the phone to his ear.

"Come to my place, I want to talk."

Though he sounded sort of angry, Felix couldn't turn down the money he was receiving for it.

"Okay, be there In a few minutes," Felix said in the most fakest voice he could, jisung didn't question, he just kept his eyes lowered, he didn't want to speak much anymore after what happened.

He just felt Felix's footsteps towards the door, the car keys jingling and other things.

What did Chan want at this hour?