Chapter 18

Seamus' P.o.V

"So this is where we last saw him," Jordan pointed at my house on a digital screen. "And this is where James was last time, Highway 57. Apparently he was taken by one of his henchmen in a disguised as a charity UNICEF van." He pointed to the van. "What do we do now?"

A guy with curly short hair added in. Ze right? He's in it too? "Is there any sort of lead to where they were driving to? Did they have a secret base? Some sort of hideout?"

"That we don't know yet but Anthony hinted at it. He has a base somewhere and if we play the footage of where the car went..." It was dark so less cars drove by. Jordan clicked play and we saw the car go... backwards?

"Jordan..."

"Oh brown..." He clicked some more and started to go forward.

The van was driving by then it stopped in the middle of the highway. A loud sound was made and a secret entrance opened in the side of the road. A path brought up and the van drove off on it.

"Okay, where specificly is this place at? Nick?" Nick? Oh, Spoon.

"It says.... It's a mile before the intersection." He typed some more. "Two trees on either side of the path, that should help us a bit."

"Okay. Seamus, Ze and I will go rescue and Nick will help us where to go. I'll scan before we enter for you."

"Got it, sir." Nick stated. Ze went over to him gave a kiss. "Be safe, okay?"

"I'll try."

"Okay. Let's go, meow."

Meow?

James' P.o.V

Uncle Sam or Ben or whatever was calling us.

"Oh, I'm so sorry guys. I didn't mean anything to happen to you guys I-"

"Shut the hell up and move along." The buff guy pushed him to the left. He grunted and walked away with Uncle.

"Mom, I thought he was dead." I look over to mom, she blinked.

"Thought so too. I got a call and everything."

"Sir. We lost the other boy." I over heard someone say. I walked over against the bars and listened in.

"You what?!"

"Sir, I swear I didn't do anything at all. We came back for the boy just like you told us to and he was gone but we found this." I look over to where the conversation and I barely could see. He handed him a flashlight that a name on it. Anthony looked at it and he looked like there was about to be smoke on top of his head.

"It's always that god damn Creatures," Anthony gripped on the flashlight and it broke into pieces. "We have to hurry and get the boy's boyfriend before they get to him. Put him into the truck and we'll take him out of here."

"Yes, sir." The henchman walked out of way.

"Mom. I think Seamus found us but I don't think they're gonna get us. I just over heard and we need to find another way to get out before they take us again."

"How are we going to do that?" Mom asked and I smiled.

"Do you remember me to kung-fu classes?"

"Of course, but I don't think-"

"I NEED TO PEE. SOMEONE TAKE ME TO GO PEE." I shouted to the henchmen. One of them came over and looked in.

"There's a toilet right there." He said and point.

"Do you know how awkward it is for a grown man to pee in front of his mom? That's disgusting. Do you pee in front of your mom. Ew."

"Hey. Me and my mom share a special bond and I can do that whatever I want with her." He argued. What the fuck?

"Well me and my mom don't so can you please open it so I can pee and I don't have to pee in front of my mom." I looked over to him. He sighed and grabbed his keys and unlocked it. Once he opened it, I grabbed his hand and twisted it behind him then pushing him towards the wall and to knock him out. He fell and went out cold. I grabbed his keys and his wallet.

"James.." Mom looked at me.

"What? I need money." I took his money from his wallet and threw it back at him.

And we took off.

Another addition to the story, you're all welcome *bows*